[6]

Byeol POV

Knowing the plan wasn't going as they had expected it to, I had to get involved. Even after remembering Jungkook's warning, I couldn't sit still.

It's not like my heart would let me.

This would've been the perfect time for me to run away, but the drug had affected my heart so deeply, that it felt like if anything happened to Jungkook, it would blow apart my heart.

I took a gun and a couple of knives before heading towards the warehouse door. It was genuinely really hard to open, I barely managed to open it slightly.

My name was pretty famous in the criminal world, the guards pupils started shaking after hearing my name. He grabbed me by the neck and held a gun to my head.

"Ready to be killed?"

"Think again motherfucker."

I held a gun to his stomach, and didn't hesitate to shoot

"NOW!" Namjoon screamed, all the boys started to fight the ones from the other gang. Blood was shed and we thought we were done killing all of them. I spotted the USB with their information, someone must've dropped it while fighting. I was about to pick it up until Jungkook walked up to me slowly with a face of mixed emotions.

"Run."

"Hm?"

"I said fucking run!" He said grabbing my hand as we ran, I turned my head to see hundreds of men come out of the back door.

"But the USB," I said, trying to get out of his reach.

"We can get it later just leave it!" He continued to run, he let go of my hand unknowingly and I stopped running.

What the hell am I doing? Why aren't I running for my life? I turned around and walked back towards the armed men.

We really did underestimate the amount of men they had, I walked up to them slowly, regretting every step

We really did underestimate the amount of men they had, I walked up to them slowly, regretting every step. Finally the USB was in my reach, I bent down to reach for it until one of the men came upto me.