dying.

byeol pov

byeol pov.

I had a nightmare. A horrible one. Do all dreams feel so real? Do they torment everyone like they do me? They probably don't, not everyone has faced the things I have.

Which is a good thing.

I hate the world. Who doesn't? But I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy to go through what I did, what they did to me. Which was why I adjured Jungkook to save himself, to get away from me. I looked at the open cell door, it was the perfect opportunity to run but once again like the time at the warehouse. I was drained, I didn't feel the urge to run. I've lost all passion.

"Just go back to sleep," I pushed Jungkook away, I saw the look in his eyes. He was distressed, he hadn't seen me like this before, no one had. Why would I show anyone my weakest side? That's foolish. He hesitantly got up, not saying a word, I didn't know if he was speechless or if he chose to keep his words in. But he silently left me. I watched him tuck himself back into bed, but I knew he wasn't going to sleep.

Quite frankly neither was I. I faced the wall, my back turned towards where his bed stood. Silence screamed. Our mouths shut yet our minds were eager to shout their thoughts aloud.

next day

I was already wide awake when the sun crept up. I lay flat, staring up at the ceiling blankly, letting myself think about life with the nothingness that surrounded me. "Morning,"

I swivelled my head to the side to see a shirtless Jungkook dry his face with a towel. I wanted to reply, but I just couldn't. What was happening to me? Why have I lost all will to do anything at all? My mouth slightly opened but no words came out. I just nodded to let him know I acknowledged his presence. He slipped a couple boxes through the gaps of the cell.

"Don't skip your medicine. Can't let your heart kill you before I do," he smiled ever so slightly, throwing in a bottle of water too.

"Well then you'll have to kill me soon," I replied mindlessly, reaching for the medicine. "What does that mean?" Jungkook's face became serious. "Oh right, you don't know do you,"

 "Oh right, you don't know do you,"