[13]

"You think I'm a psycho now don't you?" I sighed at Jungkook who was staring at me in deep thought. "No, you just got sexier," he let out a low chuckle, tilting his head while his eyes didn't detach from mine even once.

"So I was wrong, you're the psycho," I laughed. "What, I find it attractive that you can tell me things like that. At least now it feels like I know you, as a person, and that sounds like an extremely badass story," he said, giving me a small smile.

"I talked about my love life, your turn, what do you know about love?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm not a fan of emotions. And love? In a world like ours? You're more likely to carry a planet than find true love," he said, almost disgusted with the thought. "I think the poet's would disagree," I replied.

"Well I'm not a poet, and life isn't literature

"Well I'm not a poet, and life isn't literature. The love written in books, and the love seen in the movies differs largely from reality. It's a weakness bound to be the cause of your downfall. Isn't that the entire moral of Romeo and Juliet? That love is foul?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's about dying for love as you cannot see any reason to live without it, as your other half gone strips the quality of life from you. It's not about love being foul Mr Euphoria, it's about the beauty of death do us part," I responded, beginning a debate.

"Really now? They were kids blinded by puppy love, children died. There's no beauty in death, love, as a killer of thousands I can tell you that," he told me. "Then why do you do it?" I tilted my head. "Because, beautiful, it's fun," he uttered with the straightest face, meaning every word of it.

"You have a lot to say about love for someone who doesn't believe in it," I said. "Well it's an interesting concept," he shrugged.

"Don't do that, don't step on the true meaning of love by deeming it as a mere concept," I shook my head slightly, irked with his words.

"Is it really anything more than that? It's a fragile thing, easily breakable unlike how it's described in books. It's not forever, nothing is, it's not real, it's pointless time pass. So don't sit there and try to tell me that love is anything more than just a fairytale because it is, it's a lie that people indulge themselves in in hopes to find happiness in their pathetic lives," he released a breath at the end of his long sentence.

"Is this attitude fuelled by what happened with your parents? Because of how tragically their love story ended-"

"Don't. Don't bring them up," he cut me off. "Why? It's the reason isn't it? The reason you've ceased to believe in love," I spoke. "Listen, Kim Byeol, I've told you a very short bit about my life, don't be mistaken and think you know me, because even I don't," he shot a cold glare through me.