[4]

JK POV

For the first time in my life, my wicked self didn't feel like killing. I didn't care about her or anything, I just, hadn't had fun in a while.

Plus, I needed a secretary. She can fight AND has a pretty face?

She's fucking perfect.

The drug was a little harmful on her side. The pain could hurt her so much that she could end up dying, but as long as she's smart and doesn't foolishly attempt to hurt me, she'll stay alive.

"I get you're bored or whatever, but how can you give me a drug to make me fall in love with you out of all motherfucking things?" She asked, still in a state of disbelief.

"You're my secretary now sexy, cut the informal talk," I snapped.

"Oh, I sincerely apologize for my absolutely disgusting and unacceptable behaviour," she spoke genuinely.

"That's better-"

"Did you actually think I would say that?"

"Wake up Mr Euphoria, I'm not fond of your arrogance. Cut the informal talk my ass, I do my research as a con artist, we're the same age," she cut me off rudely.

"You're not the tiniest bit scared of me are you?" I asked, surprised how she knew who I was and still wasn't shitting herself, and was in fact talking back to me like I couldn't put a bullet in her head right this moment.

"Of course not," she crossed her arms.

"Oh but that's a problem. I know it's hard to believe since I'm so handsome, but trust me babygirl,"

 I know it's hard to believe since I'm so handsome, but trust me babygirl,"

"I'm a fucking nightmare."

"I'm so scared I'm shaking-"

*Bang*

I cut off her trying to mock me by randomly shooting, the bullet pierced the vase she was standing next to, breaking it into a million pieces. She flinched at the sudden gunshot, staring blankly at me.

"Scary aren't I?" I scrunched my nose, walking up the stairs. Not hearing her footsteps follow me I turned around to see her daydream.

"Aren't you coming?"