[12]

Byeol POV

I felt like shit for arguing with him, but I couldn't tell him the truth. He has all the reason to suspect me, but this drug, this fucking drug. It made his words sting in the worst place, in the worst way possible.

If I was in his position I would've shot me already, but his eyes looked so regretful at his actions. Never would I have ever thought he would apologise for his words.

"Answer me Jeon-"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE DIFFERENT." He yelled, frustrated, but it wasn't clear if he was feeling that way because of me, or because of himself.

"Because you remind me of her..." he spoke again. I didn't dare to ask who this her was. "I'm sorry," he repeated, before walking out the room, clearly tired. He left me standing there guilty, I saw him heading towards his bedroom, I thought maybe he should get some rest, he deserves it from everything that happened last night.

*a couple hours later*

I sat restless in my room, unable to get my mind off of him

His words running through my head, his repentfull expression saying he was sorry. Everything made me feel like I had to do something. I took up the courage to walk up to his room.

I knocked on the door and after a few minutes a sleepy Jungkook revealed himself.

"What now Byeol, I told you i'm tired-"

"I hate arguing with people I don't know, I personally find it absolutely pointless," I spoke.

"What are you trying to say?" He asked, barely fully awake. "Let's start again. We both said things we didn't mean, so let's forget about everything that happened today," I spoke, unable to make eye contact even though this was my attempt at making amends.

"And how do you plan to do that?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Well, first off, I think we should start with introductions," I said.

"But we already know each other's names-"

"Hi, I'm Kim Byeol," I extended my hand for a handshake awkwardly, still looking everywhere but in his eyes. I could see him slightly smile from the corners of my eyes. He ruffled his messy hair, accepting the handshake.