[10]

Jungkook POV

"You are the cause of my... Euphoria."

She sang, I knew it, it's him. The man we came here to kill in the first place, it's him. The reason I was planning on waiting till the after party was because his men were planted everywhere.

But they were going to leave after the main wedding ended, it would've been easier for us to only have to kill him, without any disturbances.

I left the girl I was flirting with before, I only let her sit with me because I wanted to mess with Byeol a bit. I followed after them slowly to look less suspicious. Byeol stumbled and stumbled, completely intoxicated. They suddenly entered a room, with guards outside. I twisted their necks, silently getting both of them out the way.

I walked in to see her sitting on the floor glaring up at him. "Your superheroes no where to be seen," he tilted his head in a feeling of victory.

"Turn around, peaches," I said coldly, knowing he was referring to me.

"Glad to see another one of Taeyong's dogs acting recklessly, must make you feel strong that you've hurt a girl?" I pouted sarcastically with my hands resting in my pocket.

His feelings were so easily hurt, so weak, so boring. He threw a punch my way, pushing me on the ground in anger. I chuckled at his weak strength, he only managed to draw blood because he was wearing a ring. I wiped off the blood with my middle finger, slowly getting up with a devilish smile. And that was when he knew he'd die.

I did a little stretch, twirling my wrist before swinging for his face so hard that when my fist met his left cheek, all senses had been knocked out of his head. The ones remaining of course. You've got to be a fucking idiot to mess with me in the first place. I wasn't done though no, I put him underneath me, giving me the upper hand to hit him more easily, again and again without mercy.

He pulled out a knife from his pocket and switched our positions. Dirty play, of course. I held the knife as far away from my face as I could, but his knee held down my right arm, and he was using both his hands to push down the knife in my chest.

Suddenly, all his strength came to a pause, his eyes blew wide, filled with tears and pain. A knife had struck him, I looked to the side to see Byeol's hands covered in blood as she forced a smile.

"Told you, I never miss."

"Oh, fuck," I pushed the lifeless Jinyoung off of me as I raced towards Byeol, I hadn't even noticed he had stabbed her. Realising the severity of this situation, I dialed a number I never thought I would need to. "I need your help," I gritted, knowing this was my only option.

"What you need cuzzy?" He asked, confusing me at his polite tone. "Tell the members of Jinyoung's gang to leave the wedding. Make up an excuse, do something, and quickly," I ordered.