[27]

Jungkook POV

While I was catching up with my brother's, I looked to the side to see Byeol with an extremely confused expression plastered on her face while she was staring at us.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, sitting beside her on a broken stool which was barely managing to hold up my weight. She handed me her phone and let me read the messages she had received, I raised my eyebrows and looked around.

"There's no one here but us, we need to think abstract," she muttered in her own thoughts, getting up to search the place thoroughly. Her whole body was stiff, she was obviously worried, maybe even scared of what might happen.

I walked up behind her, sliding my arms around her waist, pulling her into the warmth of my embrace while resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Relax Yeol, we can figure this out together," I whispered in her ear to try calm her down, she grabbed my hands and slowly pushed them away

"How could I possibly relax? Someone knows who I am, who both of us are. You know I had this plan, that I could quietly escape this shit hole with you and your brother's. We could go far away from all this evil and leave Agent 001 and Euphoria as mere myths. But now? What do we do now? When there's someone out there, interrupting our journey to happy ever after," she ranted, massaging her temples. My brother's stopped talking amongst themselves hearing the seriousness in her voice, turning towards us.

"We can fight through it-"

"Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan, UK, Australia, New Zealand and 32 states in the USA."

"Those are just SOME of the places the CIS have connections with. I've just killed the chairman of that organisation, becoming a fugitive to the country. Your enemies plus mine, that's practically a million people, and you said what, we can fight through all of them? Sure we can, it'll be the worlds most memorable suicide mission," she uttered, letting out a scoff at the end of her sentence.

"Byeol, when we chose this path, we knew of all the dangers. We knew we were the sun and moon when we decided to cause an eclipse, so what's the point of all this worry? When we know we can get through it one way or another. You sound a lot like you regret your decision," I replied, taking a step closer to her.

"Maybe I do,"

Even she seemed surprised at the words that left her mouth. "I'm sorry, I-" she let her face drop down as sighs continued to leave her mouth. "I just need some time, alone," she gave a short smile to reassure me although I knew it was fake.

I watched her leave with a heavy heart, unable to force stop her, because I knew deep down she must've wished for comfort. She does that a lot, not speak her emotions. I know she's been trained that way, it must be hard to adapt to normality.

I laid flat onto the concrete floor to think things through. Suddenly my phones notification went off, confusing me since I had only just got a new phone. The only people I had the numbers of were my brother's and Byeol.