chapter twelve

As all now five of us walked into the rec room. A wave of sadness washed over me, I wasn't sure what triggered it but all I wanted to do was curl in a ball and cry. I realized that in all the time I've been here, 17 days to be exact, I was still not healed and still a part of me wanted to get on the roof of this building and jump off. What a spectacle it'd be, killing myself in the place that was meant to heal me. A sick, twisted part of my brain made me smirk at the thought. I tried to distract myself as we walked into the room, but it was all a failed attempt. My eyes kept wandering to the window, I imagined myself finding a way through the steel bars and simply plummeting to my death.

    All the four other boys made conversation and my suicidal thoughts went unnoticed for so long. Eventually Jack saw me eyeing the ledge and he grabbed my hand and dragged me away, with some comments about blowjobs from the other boys of course.

    He dragged me to my room, it seemed as if he knew the way by heart. Usually patients weren't allowed to be in their rooms alone without someone besides their roommate, but hell since when did I listen to that rule. Even though a head count would be conducted soon and of Jack and I were found alone in my room there'd be hell to pay, I didn't quite care.

    "What's wrong?" Jack questioned me.

    "Nothing," I replied a bit harshly.

    "Don't lie to me, Alex, I know some things up," He replied.

    "Nothing's up, besides the fact that I'm in a fucking mental ward and no matter what I can't seem to get better goddammit," I almost yelled.

    "Alex, you are not going to get better in the blink of an eye," Jack said. "Getting better isn't something you wish for, you have to fucking work for it."

    "You think I'm not working for it?" I snapped. "You think I don't wake up every god forsaken morning and try, you think I would love to still be here in six months?"

    "I do think you try," Jack said in a softer tone.

    "Then why can't I get better," I said, my eyes becoming teary eyed.

    "Because the best people always go through hell and back before it gets better."

      I looked at Jack, the tears disappearing from my eyes. I looked into his eyes and I saw a broken man who wanted to fix the world before himself. I realized that I'd never known for how long Jack had been here for, or if he even wanted to leave after what happens to his parents. I looked back at his eyes and I saw that somehow he still had a glimmer of hope that someday it would get better. My eyes flickered from his eyes to his mouth. All I wanted was to feel him on my lips again. I leaned up and kissed the slightly taller boy, his lips had a sweet taste to them, it was mesmerizing. I slowly moved forward until I had pushed him up against the wall, I placed one of my hands on the wall directly behind him and the other ran up and down his chest. I ran my tounge against his bottom lip, he then opened his mouth allowed me to enter. He slowly placed his hands on my hips, almost as if he was afraid to make me uncomfortable. I explored his mouth as his lips moved in sync with mine almost as if we were one. I ran my hands through his black and blond hair and I quietly moaned as he bit my bottom lip. I moved one of my hands to his growing bulge and slowly began to rub him. He shifted under my hand, as he tried to gain domance over me, but he stopped once I started to go faster. He let out soft moans as my hand quickened its pace, and I kissed his neck, I was careful not to leave any marks, but God did I want to.

   I looked at the clock and thanked God that there were still about 10 minutes until the next head count. I then slowly got on my knees and I looked to Jack, almost to ask him for permission and he nodded in agreement. I then pulled down his pants and boxers, I grabbed his semi hard cock and I began to give him a hand job. I moved my hand at a slow pace, but quickly sped up when almost silent moans began to escape his soft pink lips. I felt him began to grow harder in my hand and I placed my lips on his cock. I swirled my tounge on his tip then I slowly began to take all of him in, once I began to gag he let out a moan a little too loud for my liking. I looked back at the clock and we only had five more minutes, until the nurse came for a head count. I wanted him to cum, I wanted him to feel good, so I quickened my pace and I attempted to deep throat him, but each time I tried I would gag, yet each time he let out a moan. I began to taste saltly pre-cum in my mouth, this only encouraged me and I moved my lips as fast as I possibly could. Seconds before he came in my mouth he let out an extremely sexy moan. I swallowed his cum and I stood up to kiss him and he pulled my shirt and he kissed me with such an unbelievable passion that even I was taken back. I wanted to keep kissing him. We were interrupted by a knock on the door and in a panic I pushed Jack into the near by closet and he tripped over his pants.

   The door opened and a nurse stood at the door, she looked around to make sure no one else was in here before writing something down on her clip board and walking out. I let out a sigh before opening the closet door for Jack.

   "Maybe you should get out of the closet," I chuckld.

    He rolled his eyes and stood up. We walked out of the room, each of us with an unbelievable cocky smirk before entering the rec room.

    "Was it a good blowjob?" Rian joked.

    I awkwardly chuckled, and Jack replied,

"Of course it was, haven't you seen his lips?"

   All of the three boys on the couch laughed as Jack and I sat down in a love seat. I didn't pay much attention to the movie all I wanted was to kiss Jack's sweet lips once more.

  Once curfew came I went back to my room, took a shower, and thought about what an amazing day I'd had, even with hell's therapist until slumber finally came.