二十二

Daki fell on her bottom,losing her balance.

"Living breathing creatures do not go the way of demons.Why do you take them?"

Tanjirou is being uncharacteristically angry, each words is dripping with venom directed towards her and Satsuki could even smell his rage.

"Why do you trample on people's lives?"
"You were probably human too,once.You must have struggled with pain and suffering and shed tears."

Offended with the way a mere human talks back to a strong demon like her,Daki slams her fist on the roof they are upon causing it to break by her enormous strength,

"Blah blah blah just shut up. I don't remember anything about my past.I'm a Demon now, so the past has nothing to do with anything. Demon's don't age, we don't need money to eat, we don't fall sick, we don't die.We don't lose anything. And strong,beautiful demons can do anything..!!"

"Alright,enough."

"Tanjirou,wait—"

"Stay down for now,Satsuki. Stop your bleeding." dismissed Tanjirou without hearing the next words from her,in an instance he lunge ahead.

Blood Technique:Multilayered Sash Slash

More of the sash emerge right from her back,forming a giant spiders legs that it is hard to avoid. But Tanjirou who had study her moves is able to cut them down,

Dance of the Sun God: Burning Sun

He creates a whirlpool of fire,the scene Satsuki finally able to witness with her very own eyes when she remembers he used them once too back when fighting Rui,the Lower Moon Six demon.

He interweaves quicker,able to approach step by step,close enough for his sword to cut her through.
Satsuki choked back a gasp when Tanjirou swung his blade across her neck, anticipating the end.

"There's no way my head will ever be cut off by the likes of you!"

But then, her neck turns to the softest sash that binds with her head,making him unable to cut it off. The ability that Daki able to loosened up the slash by bending just like what Satsuki felt when it cut into her flesh.

But this is weird

She senses no air breathing from Tanjirou's lungs,as if the whole time he is moving without taking a single inhale of oxygen and if this keeps up,he will collapse.

Move your legs,move your goddamn legs ,you fool!

Satsuki stand up, tearing lower of her yukata off with her blade easily so she can move freely to her limit without hindrance.
   She dash to the battle ground,helping Tanjirou immediately by cutting the sashes before it can cut their limbs off. For a moment her swords were unable to but then she soon learns how to concentrate all her forms into one;to move as graceful as the sash does,as gentle as it is so it can follow the flow of the attacks.

Both of the demon hunters now easily followed her movements,slow in their eyes for some reason as if there is another secret technique they just discovered right now. Tanjirou gathers the sash in one spot before stabbing them down in one go to hold her,then Satsuki leapt into the air, cutting them all in one slice,landing on her feet skilfully.

"Is that supposed to stop me!? I'll send you flying!"

"Tanjirou!!" She whirl around just in time for the boy to run right past her by,ready to land another critical attack to Daki.