Chapter 21

Chaper 21

Please comment!!

Star

"It'll work, she will be distracted during the spell, she'll be vulnerable" Rebekah says while we all listen. "No, if we kill her, she body-jumps" Klaus said "then stop her from jumping" Rebekah says mad. "If I knew how to bloody stop her from jumping, don't you think I would have happily murdered her ages ago"? "Well, ages ago, you didn't have a Harvest girl or a Mikaelson witch. Kol knows all of her tricks" Rebekah says "now, you're both insane" Elijah says as I just watch them argue.

"Hardly, Elijah, it was your idea! You're the one who said she needed a win, and if we get this right, then she'll have one" Rebekah says to him. "And if we get it wrong, you're no longer in your own body" Elijah said stressed. "Would that be the worst thing? You were ready to do it yourself" she says. Klaus and I look at Elijah, surprised and concerned at this revelation. "It was a foolish moment, and one that you sagely dissuaded me from" Elijah says.

"Hopefully, we'll get lucky and stop the spell before I jump" Rebekah said "and, if we're not, you'll get what you always wanted. I mean, that's what you're saying, isn't it? You're willing to lose" Klaus says. "I'm willing to risk losing, yes" Rebekah said but I could tell she was nervous. Klaus sighs "well, we need to find someone for her to jump into. Someone anonymous. Someone who could disappear with Hope" Klaus says, thinking. "Me" I say, making everyone look at me.

I lay Hope down and look at everyone before sighing "before Cami was chosen for the body swipe, there was someone else. Me. Esther was going to choose me but since I'm so close to Klaus it wouldn't work" I said. "No, absolutely not" Klaus said, standing up "why not, it would work perfectly" I said. Klaus walk up to me "no, you are not doing this" "what, now you want to show you care" I asked with a small smile. Klaus looks at me a little surprised but covers it with anger. "You are staying here and that's final" Klaus says.

"Rebekah, we've been together for centuries. If you were human" Elijah starts "when I'm old and wrinkly, you can dump me back into my old body. Nik already has a coffin he can store me in" Rebekah says and rolls her eyes. Elijah crosses his arms "but to truth Kol"? "It's not about trust, Elijah. It's about finding the proper leverage" Rebekah says making a point. "She's right, Kol will do what's best for Kol, we just have to meet his price" Klaus says and pulls out his phone and dials a number.

Rebekah and Klaus went back to New Orleans to do the plain while Elijah and I stay with Hope. "I hate this, I hate feeling useless" I say frustrated as Hope is sound asleep in her bed. "Your not, your keeping Hope safe" "yeah, but there are millions of other people who could do that better then I can" I said. I stopped as an idea came to my head and I quickly pulled out my phone.

"Who are you calling" Elijah asked confused "Hayley, she comes here, takes care of Hope and I go and help Klaus" I say and text Hayley. "She'll be here soon" I said and put my phone in my pocket and slipped on my jacket. "How do you plain on catching Klaus and Rebekah, by the time you get there they will have already went with the plain" Elijah said, standing up.

"Then it looks like I'll have to drive fast" I said and grabbed the keys before going outside and driving to New Orleans.

Klaus

I was hiding as Rebekah, Esther, and Kol are outside at the altar where Genevieve tried to sacrifice Hope. The hourglass sits on the altar, surrounded by salt and sand in a circle. Esther finishes setting up the spell, and fire suddenly sparks in four metal bowls surrounding her. She then lays the white oak stake on the end of the altar, which makes Rebekah and I very nervous. "What the bloody hell is that doing here" Rebekah asks?