Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Star

I pull up to a cabin that I'm guessing is Davina's. I quickly jog out of the car and up to her door. I knock on the door to have a young boy about Davina's age answer it "Star" the guy ask. "Yeah I know, everyone knows me" I say and slip past him and over to Davina who has just woken up from a nap. "Star" Davina says confused "Davina, Klaus is coming" I tell her and she looks at me surprised. Davina checks her phone to see that Cami has texted her as well.

Davina looks scared and grabs the kid's hand, leading him out of the room. "Come with me now" she says and runs out of the room. I go to fallow her when I'm grabbed by the throat and look up to see Michael. "We meet again, the girl who took Niklaus's heart" Davina stops and turns to us "let her go" she says to Michael, making him let me go hesitantly. I rub my throat "I'm not so sure about that anymore" I said and walk past him.

"How'd you control him" I asked "with this" she shows me the bracelet on her wrist "I can control him as long as it's on my wrist". I nod "okay, just keep him from me" I say and glance at Michael who is looking angerly at me. Davina and the guy start doing a spell so Klaus can't see anyone inside. Klaus walks up onto the porch and looks through the windows. Klaus walks across the porch and looks into another window. Although Klaus can't see anything, Mikael is standing inside, watching him and gripping the white oak stake in his hand.

I take a small step back from Mikael, scared to know what he will do. Suddenly something id thrown threw the glass window "duck" the boy says and Davina's head hits the edge of a trunk and she's knocked unconscious. "Enough games, Davina! Send out my father! Let's finish this" Klaus shouts from outside. The boy is checking on Davina when Mikael grabs him in a choke-hold "release me! Or I will kill you right now" he says anger running out of his mouth.

"What" I asked confused as the boy drops to the ground and crawls over to Davina. "DAVINA! Is this not why you brought him for? I'm not afraid" Klaus shouts. The boy grabs Davina's wrist and touches the bracelet, starting to chant something. I look up at Mikael as he looks at me and smiles. I quickly grab my gun and jog out of the house "Star, give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now" Klaus says, angry. "Can we talk about this later" I say and turn around to see Mikael walking outside of the cabin and onto the porch.

Mikael smiles as I walk slowly backwards until I'm next to Klaus. "Hello boy" Mikael says as I see that Klaus tries to remain strong, but looks scared "you seem rather impatient. Are you so eager to meet your end". Klaus approaches him "I'm only eager to stand over your burning corpse again. Only this time, I intend to enjoy it more". Mikael walks down the stairs "I've traveled all the way back from hell for this moment". Klaus smiles "well, then, I'd hate to keep you waiting". Klaus lunges for Mikael, and the two begin fighting. Though they both manage most of each others' blows, Mikael clearly has the upper hand.

Mikael eventually kicks Klaus down onto the ground, and then kicks him again so that he's laying flat on his back. He grabs Klaus in a choke-hold and is about to stake him when Klaus kicks him backward, allowing him to rise to his feet. He stomps on Mikael's hand before he can grab the stake, which is laying on the ground between them, and the two begin to fight again. Klaus brings out Papa Tunde's blade, but Mikael kicks it out of his hands. Once again knocks Klaus flat on the ground, and holds him in a choke-hold as he tries to stake him, while Klaus desperately tries to keep the stake from piercing his skin. Eventually, Mikael manages to stab him in the shoulder. Klaus screams in pain.

Mikael stands up and smirks "now you'll pay", suddenly I'm thrown across the woods and hit a tree, hard. Knocking the breath right out of me. I watch as Mikael slowly approaches me but he is blurry to me. Suddenly Klaus goes to jump on his back but instead he turns and grabs Klaus's arm, braking it witch causes Klaus to fall to his knees in pain. Mikael kicks Klaus, making him fall on his back. Mikael grabs the stake and stabs Klaus's shoulder again.

I finally come to my scenes and grab Papa Tunde's blade and run over, jumping on Mikael's back and stabbing him with the blade. Mikael screams out in pain and throws me off of him, causing me to hit the ground hard again. I watch from the ground as Mikael falls to the ground as the knife begins to embed itself in his chest. Klaus pulls the stake out of his shoulder and rises to his feet.

Klaus holds the stake in his hands and stares at Mikael's body lying still on the ground, incapacitated by the pain inflicted by the cursed blade. Klaus looks over at me as I sit on the ground, holding my arm that I swear is ether broken or very badly bruised, but I show no pain. I stand up, flinching a little as I walk over to Klaus and look down at Mikael. Suddenly, Cami runs toward us as fast as she can, panting and trying to catch her breath

"I'll give you a minuet" I say and walk over to Klaus's car.

Klaus

"Where is she? If something happened to her, Klaus, I swear to God" Cami starts "Davina's fine. She'll wake with a spectacular headache, but given her intentions for me, she should count herself lucky". Cami sighs in relief, and I smile "'Course, if you drop dead of a heart attack, I may have to kill her on general principle". Cami is still breathless "you're the one that ditched me at the bar! I had to hitch-hike and then run on the backroads of the Bayou".

"Well, your perseverance is duly noted" I say "oh, shut up! I'm so mad at you, I can hardly speak. But, I am here, and it is to tell you-- not to bargain with you, and not to shame you, but to tell you, under no circumstances will you hurt that girl, do you understand me" Cami says annoyed and mad. "You have my word" I say which relieves Cami. She shockingly gives me a hug. When she pulls away she sees Mikael laying on the floor.

"Is that Mikael? Is he" Cami starts "he's still alive, in complete and utter agony. I decided to take your advice, keep him that way" I say witch surprises her. "You better check on your little witch" I say and Cami walks past me and into the cabin. I drag Mikael's body over to my car to see Star has her jacket off and pops her bone back into place, making her hiss in pain. "Sounds painful" I say, making her look up at me "you have no idea".

Star slips her jacket on as I load Mikael's body into the trunk of the SUV. I closes the trunk door and sighs "you know what you did today was beyond stupid" I tell her "yeah well I'm not the only one who's done stupid things today" Star says, mad. She must have seen Cami and I. I sigh "if you have feelings for her, then please, save me the pain and just tell me" Star says.

I grab Star and kiss her, before pulling away witch cause's her to look at me shocked. "What ever you thought is a lie" I tell her before grabbing her hand and walking around the vehicle to go home.