Chapter 34

Here is is, the chapter you've finally been waiting for! Please comment!

Klaus

I woke up the next morning, staring up at the ceiling, I was getting married. I'm not the type of man to get married, I never lock myself down to one girl, but today I am. And I can actually say, I'm happy. I stood up and slipped on a shirt, getting my tux out of my closet and hanging it on my closet door. I heard a knock on my door and turned to see Elijah. "Hello brother" I said with a smile "hello Niklaus" Elijah said like something was on his mind. "What is it now" I asked "I ask one favor" Elijah said and I nodded to him to continue.

Elijah fixed my color on my suet as he talked "I ask that you don't do anything foolish, I ask that you enjoy today and not plain anyone's death" Elijah said. I smiled and laughed a little "now, now brother" I said and laid my hand on his shoulder, making him look at me. "I am getting married today, and I will promise that I will not do anything that you wouldn't do today. Besides, planing people's deaths are for tomorrow" I said and Elijah sighed but nodded.

Ads by CloudScoutAd Options

Elijah looked at me and smiled "Niklaus" he said and I looked at him "your getting married today" he said and my eyes went wide. Elijah smiled wide and hugged me as I hugged him back.

Star

I'd be lying if I said I slept like I always slept, but I didn't sleep that much at all. But luckily, a vampire doesn't always need to sleep so I was still wide awake. I heard a knock on my door and sat up "come in" I said and the door opened, revealing a lady in a maids outfit with a tray of food, and a drink full of "red wine". I laughed "Klaus" I said as the lady sat the tray down on my lap and left. I picked up an envelope that opened it seeing that there was two pieces of papers on it.

I took out the first paper to see it was a beautiful drawing of me. I smiled and took out the other paper to see it was a letter. "Hope you enjoy the drawing, fit for a queen, love Niklaus". I smiled and folded the paper back up before putting it on my dresser and eating. The food was amazing and so was the blood. I got up just as Rebekah walked in "come one, get up, we got work to do" Rebekah said with a smile.

I laughed at her and stood up "I'm going to need some help" she said and left the room as I made my bed. "Knock, knock" I heard and turned to see Davina "Davina" I said with a smile and walked over to her hugging her. "You know it's not to late to back out" she said and I laughed "very funny" I said. Davina walked into my room as I finished making my bed. "So, Klaus is really getting married, never saw that coming" she said and I laughed "no kidding" I said.

Rebekah walked in with a complaining Hayley. "Come on, I just need you to help me" Rebekah said and saw Davina "good, you can help too" she said. "I'm guessing Rebekah's excited too" Davina said "ya think" Hayley said. I laughed at Hayley and took out my dress from the closet. "So, we have to start getting you ready" Rebekah said. "We still have awhile" I said as Davina helped me hang up the dress "I like the dress" Davina said.

"Yeah, it was part of Rebekah's collection" I said and put my hands on my hips before turning to Davina. "Thank you for coming" I said and hugged her "yeah, well, today is suppose to be a nice day. Tomorrow I'll get back to crying" Davina said and I smiled weakly. "Okay, we have to decide what you want to do with your hair" Rebekah said "I've already decided" I said to her. "What, without telling me" Rebekah said and I sighed and sat on my bed.

"Okay, Rebekah, why don't you go check out everything downstairs" I told her and she sighed but left. "Good, now lets get this done with before she comes back" I said with a smile, making Hayley and Davina laugh. Rebekah and Davina helped with my hair later on, laying it down and having it straight except for the bottoms witch was a curl. My hair was put to the side and pinned back. After words we did my make up which was light.