Chapter 46

Star

I walked into the church where Dahlia was and opened the doors, walking in to see Klaus and Mikael standing, facing her. They both turned to face me as I walked in "now everyone's here" Dahlia said with a smile as she stood in the very front of the church, facing all of us. I walked foreword and stopped when I was in between Klaus and Mikael.

Mikael is gripping my blade that can kill Dahlia and she sees it before holding up both of her hands to summon dozens of humans who she has magically coerced into invading the church. "Let us begin" she said with a smile and Mikael and Klaus look around at the large crowd of people surrounding us. "Star" Dahlia says and nods over to a empty space. I look at Klaus before walking over to it and standing there. Mikael chuckles and looks over at Klaus.

"We are well-met, so be it, are you ready" "I was born ready" Klaus smirks. Klaus and Mikael suddenly vamp-out and begin to lunge for Dahlia's minions. As they fight, Mikael and Klaus are able to snap the necks of many of them, and toss others across the room. None of them attack me. They seem to have the upper-hand at first, but after a moment Dahlia raises her hands and thrusts them toward the crowd, which not only allows her to use her magic through them. After Klaus and Mikael take out another several humans, one of the women raises her hand into a fist and gives Klaus a mystical migraine. Shortly afterward, another magically-enhanced human does the same to Mikael, temporarily incapacitating them both. "Stop, stop it" I yelled and the girl releases the spell.

Klaus and Mikael pant for breath on their knees, and Dahlia smiles patronizingly. "Ah, I should have warned you! My acolytes are rather formidable" Dahlia said and Klaus and Mikael grunt in pain as they force themselves up on their feet to face her. "I gifted them with a fraction of my own power" she says and the minion who gave Klaus the mystic migraine thrusts her hand forward again and telekinetically throws Mikael across the room, where he lands on top of a pew and breaks it into pieces. Klaus glares at Dahlia angrily.

"To help level the playing field" Dahlia said and Klaus furiously lunges for Dahlia, but the female minion telekinetically throws Klaus so high that he smashes through the railing of the balcony before falling forward and landing in the aisle below. I go to run to Klaus but a few boys step in front of me, stopping me. Mikael, who is still laying awkwardly on the remnants of the smashed pew, has lost the knife, which is laying several feet away on the floor. He and Klaus, who landed several feet away, pull themselves up on their hands and knees and nod at each other encouragingly before they get to their feet and get back into the fight.

They start snapping more necks of Dahlia's minions and feed on several more to give them additional strength, and despite Dahlia's magical enhancements, the two men eventually gain the upper-hand again. As they fight violently against the humans, Mikael and Klaus growl loudly as a sort of war cry. Finally they finish off the last of the minions and look at each other triumphantly. They walk toward the altar, where Dahlia is dramatically slow-clapping for them.

I look around at the dead bodies as I walk over to Klaus and Mikael. "Quite the operatic performance" Dahlia said and she smiles at us. "Though, that is the thing with these grand tragedies". Mikael grabs the blade from his jacket and grips it tightly in his hand "in the end, all the heroes" she starts and thrusts out her hand and clenches it in a fist "die" she said. Klaus and Mikael both groan as all of their muscles tense up, as though they're trying to resist being pulled forward by her. Mikael is unable to continue gripping the knife, which falls onto the floor several feet in front of them, and they both fall to their knees as their faces start to turn gray and desiccate.

"No" I yell and kneel down next to Klaus. "Enough" I said standing up in anger and Dahlia looks at me. "You stand there saying you want the first born child in the Mikaelson family. But your going after the wrong person" I said and Dahlia looks at me curiously. "How is that" she asks "ever since I was five years Klaus has been giving me his blood. Technology his blood runs threw my veins, you can even check" I said smiling slightly.