Chapter 33

Star

I was hanging Kol's clothes, putting them in his closet when I heard someone come in and turned around to see Klaus. "Klaus" I said surprised to see him in Kol's room "what are you doing Star" Klaus asked me curious. "Hanging Kol's clothes, I figured when he does come back he should at least have a clean room" I say with a smile and finishing hanging his clothes up. Klaus walked over to me "whats up" I asked? Klaus walked over and took my hands. "I've thought about what you said yesterday" Klaus started and I looked at him confused.

"I feel the same way too" Klaus says "what do you mean" I ask "about not wanting to get married 10 years from now. Your right, and we're going to have people after us all the time so, why not do it now"? I look at Klaus and shook my head "Klaus, I don't understand what your saying" I said. "I'm saying, marry me, now" I look at Klaus, shocked "wait, you mean today" I ask?

"Today, tomorrow, it doesn't matter" "Klaus" I started but he stopped me. "Everything is still set up from Hayley's wedding, all we have to do is fix up a few things, call everyone back, and then we can do this" Klaus said. My eyes went big "your serous aren't you" I asked and he nodded. "What ever happened to, we can't get married now, or I don't lock myself down to one girl" I asked taking a step closer to him. Klaus smiled "well, like you said once before, the only thing that would change is your last name" Klaus said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You really are serous" I say but it came out more as a question. Klaus just looked at me and nodded. My face lit up and I jumped up, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss as he smiles against me and kissed me back as well. "Oh my god, we have to tell Elijah and Rebekah" I said, pulling away. "You tell Rebekah, I'll tell Elijah" Klaus said and I nodded okay before squealing and kissing Klaus again and headed to find Rebekah.

"Rebekah" I called and walked into her room as she was putting some things away. "Yeah" she asked and turned around to face me "um, you and I, we're like sister's right" I asked as I walked into her room. "Yeah, defiantly, why" Rebekah said, a little confused. "Well, I just was wondering because it looks like it will be official" I said and held out my hand. Rebekah looked at me confused before seeing the ring and she looked at me shocked. "Oh my god, no way, he proposed" she said and lit up with a huge smile. She quick wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Looks like the big bad hybrid isn't as bad as he once was" Rebekah said. I laughed and shrugged.

Klaus

I stood out in the hallway, looking down at the wedding directions below me. Elijah walked out and joined me, also leaning on the bars. "You called me brother" Elijah said curios and stood next to me also looking down at the wedding decorations. "Yes, I thought you'd like to hear something" I said. "If you have some idea of killing Jackson then I do not wish to hear about it" Elijah said. "I may have many ideas for that but that is not what I want to tell you" I say to him.

"What is it Niklaus" Elijah asked with a sigh, thinking what I was going to say was going to be bad. "I asked Star to marry me" I said and Elijah looked at me with wide eyes. "What" he asked in shock "I asked Star to marry" I said and smiled a little, looking at Elijah. Elijah smiled wide and put a hand on my shoulder "do I even need to ask what she said" Elijah asked? I smiled again and Elijah's smile grew even more if that was possible. Elijah wrapped me in a hug and I hugged him back.

"I'd like to have the wedding tomorrow" I said and Elijah nodded. Suddenly I felt someone run over to me and hug me tightly, I tuned to see it was Rebekah hugging me. I looked over to see Elijah hugging Star. "Congrats" Elijah said to Star. "When's the wedding" Rebekah asked excited "I was thinking tomorrow, what do you think" I asked Star and she nodded. "Oh my god, we need a dress and bridesmaids and" Rebekah started. "Rebekah" Star said with a laugh.