Chapter 4

John’s Apartment

“Oh my God!” He exclaimed. His heart was racing.

He got up and went to get some beer. After grabbing a bottle he sat back down at his dining table and continued to read. He really did love his Mum that made him so happy. His eyes glanced back to the next diary entry.

I can’t wait for tonight, Jackie and I have a plan which means hiding from Bobby all day. Caroline and John are going to Lee’s tonight so we can have some time alone, I’ll miss them but they can make a mess of Lee’s house for a change.

Wednesday 7th November 1962

Jack was lying on the sofa in the Oval when Kenny came in. “Mr. President?”

Jack looked up. “Yeah?”

“Bobby’s here to see you.”

Jack groaned and looked at his chief of staff before glancing at his watch. It was just after 6pm, he was meant to meet Jackie at seven. “Ok… send him in.” He said reluctantly.

Bobby came in and closed the door. “Hey.”

“Hey.” Jack said as he sat up easing his back. “What do you want?”

Much to Jack’s annoyance Bobby started to talk about everything, ranging from Cuba, to Vietnam and the mafia. Jack was getting stressed at it neared seven. “Bobby?”

“Yeah?”

“You nearly finished?” He asked seriously.

“No….”

“Well I have to go.” Jack said getting up.

“Why?” Bobby enquired.

“I have plans for tonight.”

“Oh?”

Jack glared at him. “I’m not telling you. Go home.”

Before Bobby could reply Jack went up to the residence. When he went into the bedroom Jackie was lying there in a purple dress. “Hi Bunny,”

“Kid.” He whispered kissing her cheek. She blushed and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. “How was your day?”

Jack sighed and lay down beside her. “That you don’t want to know.”

She giggled and rolled him over so she could massage his back. He groaned. “Ugh….” It was pleasant not to have pain.

“Do you want to go for a bath?” She smirked.

“Together?”

She blushed but nodded.

Jack went and got in first. When Jackie joined him she gingerly rubbed his back. “Jack?”

“Hmmmm?”

“I was thinking that in the first weekend of December we could go to New York? Just for some privacy.”

He nodded. “I love that idea.”

She blushed and cuddled into him.

Saturday 1st December 1962

Jackie sat in their suite at the Carlyle Hotel, she’d flown up yesterday and Jack was coming today. She was brushing her hair when Jack came in. “Kid?”

She rushed through to greet him. “Bunny,” She kissed him slowly. He moaned in pleasure. “What was that for?”

She giggled and rubbed his back. “I missed you.”

He smiled. “I need out of this suit.”

“I can help with that.”

He grinned and lay down on the bed. It wasn’t long before they were both a moaning mess and making love.

This weekend was great, I hope we did it. It would be the best Christmas present to find out if Jackie was pregnant. I just hope I haven’t jeopardised our chances from being stupid.