Chapter 2

John F Kennedy Jr’s House, NY

8pm

John rushed into his house and locked the door. He pulled the book out of his coat and put it on his dining table. He quickly pulled his coat off and left it dumped on the floor. After kicking his shoes off he sat down and picked up the book. He slowly turned the pages till he came to the first entry of the diary.

Well, I guess I have to do this for Jackie. She thinks I was too stressed during the Cuban Missile Crisis and that writing my feelings will help me. If Bobby ever finds out I’m dead.

Sunday 4th November 1962

Jack had just walked into the residence when Jackie appeared. She was wearing a short red dress. “Hi.” She blushed.

Jack smiled and kissed her. “How are you, kid?”

“I’m fine, tired.”

She nodded avoiding his gaze. “Can we talk?” She asked in her breathy voice.

“Of course.” Jack replied. “But I’m going for a bath, my back’s killing me. Come talk to me there.”

“Okay Bunny.”

Once Jack was relaxing in the bath, Jackie knocked on the door. “Can I come in?”

“Yeah.”

She gingerly came in and crouched down beside the bath. Jack slipped his hand on top of hers. She smiled. “Jack…. There’s something I really need to ask you.”

“What is it?”

She hesitated. “Well, you know how you’ve stopped….cheating on me; well I’d like to have another baby…”

Jack’s eyes widened. “Really?”

She nodded. “Yes.”

“I want that too.”

She kissed him passionately. “Jackie.” He gasped in surprise. She blushed and sat back. “Sorry.”

“It’s fine.” He giggled.

After Jackie left Jack smiled, a baby was what they needed after the last month and to prove the bond of their love.

I don’t know why I did it. Jackie is perfect, she’s everything I want and need. I was stupid; I can’t believe she forgave me after what I did. Especially with the Marilyn Monroe thing. I must be one lousy husband.