Izuku x Reader- Mother..

PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!! I'm thinking about taking 1 month off this book(Which I normally do) To write a new My hero Academia book. It will have a story line, and be villainXbnhaVarious  I will write 5 chapters per week, maybe more, and finish the book within a month. Would you guys read it?

Un-edited 

Ill tell you when to play song, it really sets the mood!

*Gets 20k reads in 2 weeks*

Author- ERROR, -?/ MAlfUNCTION.......

REBOOTING- 0%

-------

Thumps could be heard on the dark street, as Y/n rushed across. The young teens heart pumping, body tingling. Footsteps and yelling could be heard behind her, as her classmates tried to catch up.

A nice rainy night in the dorms, turned into a nightmare. Pro hero's rushing to the scene, as villain's came to attack.

--

The students stayed inside, and surprisingly listened to their teacher. Playing a game of monopoly, the class was huddled near the T.V, watching the event play out.

All might

Aizawa

Present mic

And Midnight were all there, taking care of their own criminal.

"All mights amazing!" Mina squealed, watching the pro hero pummel a villain into a crater.

"Definitely!" Y/n agreed. The pro hero gave a signature smile to the camera man, yelling plus ultra. Izuku sat by Y/n on the floor, hand wrapped around her shoulders, her head leaning on him.
Everyone watched in anticipation as another nomu appeared behind a building screeching loudly. The loud wings of the helicopter blared in the mic as the camera man watched from above. The camera panning over the street and slowly moving forward, following a nomu.

Every pro hero was occupied with either a villain or nomu, leaving one to escape. It bashed through windows and street lamps, smashing cars till they were flat. It was almost as if it were searching for something

or someone...

"Why isn't anyone going after it!?!" Katsuki screeched, eyes boring into the t.v. No one answered as their hearts pounded in their chests, to nervous to say anything. Izuku's hand gripped tightly around Y/n's shoulder as she watched closely.

The nomu was rampaging down the streets, as civilians screamed bloody murder. Y/n's breathing hitched as she stared at the familiar street. Her eyes darting back and forth across the screen as the nomu began walking towards some houses.

Izuku tensed and peeked a glance at Y/n, knowing that's where she lived. Katsuki also spared a glance at the girl, a weird feeling inside him. The class began to mutter to themselves as Y/n's breathing became ragged.

She couldn't stay here, she had to help. She was not planning on loosing her last family member yet. Pushing Izuku's hand off her shoulder she stood up, pacing back and forth. The class tore their eyes away from the T.V to watch the girl. "Are you okay Y/N?" Ochako asked the tense female.

A few gasps were released as Y/n raised her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. It was unusual for her to show weakness, more or so cry, so this was a surprise to everyone. "N-NO, I'm not okay. I saw the nomu going down a certain street and couldn't help but start thinking of all the possibility's of something worse happening. I-I-I really need to get out of here and go hel-"

"Its fine, the hero's will figure something out." She cut her off with a small smile.

"You don't understand!" Y/n yelled. "My house is on that street with my mom home! She is deaf and cant hear anything outside!!" The female started to yell, tears streaming down her face. "IM not going to sit back and watch more people get killed!!" That said, the teen started walking over to the large glass panes, which were inches thick.