Cheater!Izuku x Depressedreader Angst

requested by xXsaphins-graceXx

2/18/2020

E/n- enemy name

"Just tell him how you feel Y/n, it wont stop unless you do something." Mina ushered

 Bakugo's fist clenched"Deku is fucking stupid. When you give me the 'go ahead' ill bash his head in-"

"Guys please I'm sure she is just his friend. He wouldn't do that to me right?" I tried reassuring myself. Everyone looked at me with sympathy. I looked back down and tried to erase the thought, finishing the equation.

--------

"So how would I carry the 3 over the one?" Kirishima questioned while scratching his head with the tip of his pencil. I looked over his shoulder. "Oh all you do is divide the denominator by half, and figure out the common factor." I explained, drawing a little picture for reference. His face lit up into a smile. 

"Your so smart Y/n!" He gleamed

"Thanks Kiri!" A booming laugh erupted from the hall, causing all of us at the table to groan.

"Hahaha! Oh my gosh Deku your so funny!" E/n laughed wrapping an arm around his shoulder. They walked side by side into the common. "You have so many muscles that look so big! Can I touch them?" She wrapped her hand around his biceps, squeezing and laughing. Izuku just stood still blushing while she continued, not trying to stop her.

A snap was heard and a broken pencil was held Y/n's hand. Her face contorted in Anger and steam fumed out of her ears. "Woah, chill Y/n!" Kaminari said putting a hand on my shoulder.

'I'm gonna kill this bitch if she-' "So Deku~ I was wondering if I can come over later? I can bring snacks and we can watch movie if we finish our 'lesson' early." E/N asked as she hugged Izuku tightly, pushing her breasts against him.

'That's it. Y/n get up and intervene you idiot.' "Be right back guys, I'm gonna go talk to Izuku, try and fix things." I spoke with a blank face. They all wished me luck as I walked over to the two blushing teens.

"Hi honey!" I said happily wrapping an arm around Izuku and kissing his cheek. He smiled and hugged me back. "I was wondering if you want to go out tonight? I miss your company and want to hang out with my loving boyfriend." He thought for a moment, E/N looking pissed off.

'Your a genius Y/n! How could he not say yes to his girlfri-' 

"Ehh about that. I kinda promised E/N that I would hang out with her and study at my place. I'm sorry but we can always go out another night. My love~" He smiled kissing me on the cheek and grabbing onto E/N's hand, walking away.

"huh?" I stood there. Dumbfounded. Did he really just decline? 'This is so unlike him. I must investigate.'

I wiped away the small tear I managed to produce and walked back to my table with a gleaming smile. "Guys, I think we should spy on them!" I announced proudly.

Kirishima looked worried "Y/N, don't you think he might lose your trust by spying on him and his privacy?" He asked.

"Pshhh, you really think I'm worried about evading his privacy at a time like this?! He ignores his own girlfriend to go hang out with a girl who only cares about muscles, her own looks, and getting down! I need to catch him in the act of something, or nothing at all.....  I'm pretty sure something is happening between the two, and I will not be having any of it." I spoke confidently.

Kaminari raised his hand. "I'm in, if its to help my home girl!" Mina raised her hand as well.

"I really hope Izuku isn't a cheater, but I will help no matter what." We turned to look over at Katsuki who had his eyes closed.