Izuku X Girlfriend Reader

a/n: I'm sorry if your a boy, I'm really used to using she/her. So if I tried doing they/them, I would get mixed up quickly. also if your not comfortable with summoning things, this isn't for you Also, I don't really know the mindset of a boy and stuff about them so uh yeah, Enjoy! Also, I'm not the best at writing story's so if there is anything you see, please tell me, it would mean a lot.

A/N: This chapter and the next three, are very horrible. I was just starting out writing, and didn't know how to make proper dialogue, or explain things. These chapters are about 3 years old, but still decent to read! 2/22/2020

''IIIzzzzuuukkkkuuuu.'' You whined as you rolled of the bed. It was currently Saturday, 11 in the morning, and you happen to sleep in. You heard quite shuffling up the stairs, before he entered the room. He sat on the bed as you rest your head on his chest, INHALING his sent. He rest his head on your shoulder, taking in your sent. " This is nice.'' he said while sighing. You nodded and started to fall asleep AGAIN. This continued for a while, until a loud buzzing noise awoke you from your slumber.

''Whats wrong?" You asked while rubbing the dried drool from the corner of your mouth. '' There are some villains at the U.A and I was called in to help evacuate some people.'' He said while throwing on his hero costume.'' Can I go?'' He looked at you with guilt. '' I don't think it would be best, you might get hurt." He said while tying his shoes. '' Yeah.. I guess so." You snuggled back into the green blanket, wishing you could go with. Its not that you didn't have a quirk, its just he always wanted you to be safe. My quirk is physic, so anything in view will float and move on my command. He gave me a quick kiss on the forhead, and rushed out the door. " UGGGHH" You groaned as this was going to be a boring day. You decided to check out the villain fight, even though you would probably get yelled at when you get home. You threw on a jacket and your shoes and grabbed your phone. The crisp fresh air felt refreshing, as you took a deep breath. I turned on a song and started to hum along to the lyrics.

"Its like were on the edge right now."

"I wish that I could say I'm proud."

" I'm sorry that I let you down. Let you down."

''All these voices in my head get loud."

" I wish that I could shut them out."

"I'm sorry that I let you down. l-let you down."

I hummed the rap part, singing some slow parts I know, until I heard a large thud. I looked over and saw some buildings on fire. I quickly put my phone in a tree, and ran over to the scene. You heard ringing coming from my phone so you tried to ignore it. It started to get louder the more you walked away, so you decided to run back and answer it. "Hello?! I'm Kinda busy right now." " Hello young Y/n, I'm sorry to disturb you but there are some villains down at the U.A. Do you think you can run down there and help out?" It was All might. Of course." Uhh sure!" You said while hanging up. At least you were already close to the scene, so there was so reason to go get my hero costume. I quickly jumped on a large piece of cardboard that was on the sidewalk, and quickly hovered over there. When I got there, Izuku and Uraraka were helping people get far away, while Katsuki and Todoroki were trying to fight off what looked another nomu. Me and Izuku made eye contact for a split moment. Anger? Jealousy? Sadness? Fear? I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I spun my finger in a circular motion, picking up any debris that was lying around, and flung it at the nomu. It looked like it did barely any damage. He looked at me before licking his lips. WHERE ARE THE HEROS?! I thought while flying straight up, dodging his punch. " Look who decided to show up" Katsuki said while smirking.

" THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR SNARK REMARKS!" I yelled at him.

He just grunted and continued fighting. When everyone was evacuated, Izuku and Uraraka came over to join the fight. " Y/N! I told you to stay home!" Izuku yelled, clearly very angry. " WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS WHEN WE GET HOME!" I yelled at him, before I got punched in the jaw by the nomu. I wobbly stood up, and anger was the only word across my face.

" YOUR GONNA FUCKING PAY FOR THAT!" I yelled while in a stance. I also had something else that no one knew about. Not even my parents. I could summon dead things. Doing this was very dangerous, especially since it used up a lot of my power. And I only did it VERY rarely.

"Witches course through time." A black portal opened up in front of me, while everyone started in disbelief.

" We are in need of assistance." "NO WERE NOT.'' Katsuki yelled before being shushed by Todoroki.

"Oh spirit come, we beckon you. Share your stories, come until morning light." I said while staring into the portal. A large black shadow appeared slowly out of the portal, practically the size of the nomu. " Please all mighty one, help us defeat the BaD OnE." You said while pointing at the nomu who was charging at you. The shadow nodded in approval, before touching the running nomu with his finger tips. The nomu completely froze, turning to look at Izuku. '' iLl bE bAcK." He said while giving him the death glare. The nomu started to slowly disintegrate into thin air. The shadow got sucked in back to the portal, before closing, looking like nothing had ever happened.

I felt horrible. I could barely think straight, and everything went blurry. All I could see was green coming right at me. I began to wobble thinking I was gonna fall, but I fell in someone's arms. It was Izuku, I think. "WE NEED TO GET HER TO A HOSPITAL." he yelled at everyone. Everyone just stared wide eyed and did nothing. "FUCK" he yelled before picking me up and running as fast as he could. He was running pretty fast because everything was blurry, or I was just tired. " STAY AWAKE!'' Was all I heard before I slowly passed out.

I woke up with my head spinning like crazy. Izuku was balling his eyes out in the chair. " I knew I should of stayed home I knew I should of stayed home." he kept saying repeatedly. I groaned as I tried to sit up, but it was no use. " I- Izuku." You mumbled, which made him look up, eyes red. " IM SO SORRY Y/N, I SHOULD OF STAYED HOME. I COULD OF LOST YOU, YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME." he said while running over and gripping your waist. It hurt ALOT, but you just wanted to savor this moment together. "Its ok Izuku, I'm not dead." You said while giggling which made your side hurt, which made you laugh more. " y-yeah but I couldn't p-protect you, what kind of a boyfriend lets their girlfriend risk there life. It should be the opposite way around." He said while staring into your eyes. "yeah, but if your gonna be number 1 hero, you need to be alive." You said while running you hand through his hair. This boosted up his spirits and he smiled.

" soo wanna go home and cuddle?" You asked while smiling.

" I WOULD LOVE TO!" he said a bit loud, making people from outside stare at him.

Before leaving, you got a large scolding from recovery girl, saying on how you used up 70% of your body. WAY more than you can handle. Izuku carried you all the way back to the dorms. You and him snuggled back into the blankets and watched bolt, until you both fell asleep in a loving embrace.

A/n: OK how was that? please request any plots you would like me to do, and ill try. Word count: 1369