Izuku x Suicidal Reader- Let you down

This contains self harm, and deep stuff. I would not read if you are sensitive to that. If you in your personal life have any problems, tell an adult. I hope things get better for you. Also, get ready for cringe.

Your pov

why...

why do I even try any more. I get bullied in school, and my parents don't even care. The only thing that helps me is a certain song. I listen to it, so maybe when I'm gone, people will actually miss me. I sit up, and change it to my school clothes. I put on my shoes and grab my phone. The screen is cracked because my dad threw it at the wall when I didn't do the dishes. My quirk is music syndrome. Certain songs will boost certain traits. So when I listen to my song, it makes me feel depressed and sad. I put in my earplugs, and start walk out the door, making the long walk to school. I open my phone and stare at the wallpaper. Me, and Izuku when we were kids.

I wish I could go back to the good days, when my mom was here.. a-and my dad didn't drink. A few tears fell down my face. Well I will be with my mom soon. I went to my music collection, and put on Nf- Let you down. I quietly sung all the lyrics, making me smile.

Its like were on the edge right now

I wish that I could say I'm proud

I'm sorry that I let you down

Let you down

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

Yeah, I guess I'm a disappointment. Doing everything I can I don't want to make you disappointed.

I just wanna make you feel like everything I ever do wasn't ever tryna make an issue for you, but I guess the more you thought about everything you were never wrong in the first place right? Yeah imma just ignore you.

I bumped in to something, making my head jerk up. Katsuki. "s-sorry." I said while quickly running away. He gripped my wrist and slammed me against the wall in an alley, making me get  a head ache. " YOU BETTER BE SORRY YOU BITCH" He yelled in my face before punching me in the gut and walking off, dropping me on the floor.

I gripped my waist in pain, and silently started crying. This is why I wanna kill myself. The constant punching and bullying. I  heard a pair of feet shuffle by, and looked up, seeing Izuku getting ready to walk by. 

" I-Izuku" I managed to make out before gripping my waist harder. 

"Y-Y/n?" He said. Before rushing over and wiping away the tears. He picked me up bridal style, and started running. "Y/N! WHAT EVER YOU DO, DONT FALL ASLEEP." he said, tears spilling out his eyes. 

" I-Izuku, just leave me." You said. Eyes threatning to shut.

" No one will even care about me when im gone so whats the point." He didn't say anything and kept on running. You saw the building in sight and sighed. 

A wush of warmth air hit my face, along with many students gasping as I passed out.

small time skip bc its like 3am and I'm tired af

I woke up in recovery girls office, my side wrapped in bandages. I sat up clutching my side and drank some water that was sitting on the drawer next to me. I sat up and threw on my shoes, tying the bandages on tighter, before walking out the door.

It was pretty silent.

To silent

I walked up to class 1-A, seeing that its empty. I thought they were all practicing their quirks, so I decided to go home. I stepped out the building, seeing people rush across the streets, and interviewers running after some teachers. I chuckled slightly, but continued walking, grabbing some dandelions on the way. " I'm loved. I'm not. I'm loved. I'm not. I'm loved" I pulled the last petal, sighing. I threw the stem on the ground, and continued walking.

I picked up the mat, grabbing the key, and unlocking the door. When I opened it up, the room was pitch black. I turned the light on, and "SURPRISE!!!!!!" Everyone jumped out behind my couch, spraying me In silly string. I looked up to see everyone smiling at me. "Were sorry we have Kinda been a douche lately. We just wanna say sorry that we bullied you throughout the years." Kaminari said scratching the back of his head. Everyone nodded in agreement, except for Katsuki.

"Well I accept your apology." You said. Everyone's eyes lit up, and they ran over to hug you . "Hey g-guys, I'm Kinda suffocating." I said while trying to get out of everyone's grips. 

"You should thank Izuku Y/n, he is the one who thought of this." Ochako said making him go red. You made eye contact with him, before smiling and waving him to come into the room with him. He slowly made his way into the room, before you closed it.  w o a h c a l m d o w n 

"Izuku, I have to tell you something." I said fiddling with my hands. I shakily took a breath, before telling him how I felt. "Izuku, you have changed me. Mentally and physically. I used to cut and burn my self, just to take away the pain. When you came into my life, I stopped. I felt happy and bubbly around you, and you are the main reason why I'm still alive." You finished, tears streaming down your cheeks. He didn't do anything except pull me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed into his chest. 

"Its ok Y/n. I'm here." He said rubbing a hand through your hair.

"And I always will be."

I feel like this sucks but its like a min until 12pm and this was almost done so I decided to finish it. Word Count: 1025