🍋 Yaoi {LEMON} Izuku x Reader

Picture drawn and colored by me

WARNING!!! Izukus's behavior is wayyyy more dominant and strict, than his normal cute and innocent. I'm sorry if you cringe while reading. Uhh enjoy! also, yall are like 18 so don't worry

I meant the character age is 18, I wasn't assuming your age. 

[UN-EDITED] 6/8/2020- edited so quit your bitchin

I walked by Izuku's side, as Recovery girl wheeled him into the nurses room. Kirishima felt really sad seeing his friend in that state, and asked her if it would be ok if he watched him for a while. She agreed, but wanted one other person to be with him just in case. I raised my hand, wanting to be with my boyfriend, but Kirishima pointed at Katsuki, who surprisingly agreed. Recovery girl said she had to go get more supplies, and that she would be back later. I slumped back down into my chair, outside the room, turning on my phone. I would probably just wait here until she got back, to finally see him again. I went on to sound cloud and played 'Choking games'. My dad disapproved of this song, mostly because it reminded him of mom, also it wasn't the most appropriate song, but I loved it because of an amv I saw on YouTube.

"Restlessness.... Leads to a..... Dangerous type of fun."

"Start small with.... Swiss army knives..... and water guns."

I laid my head back and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. I closed my eyes, and started to drift away.

"Nurse? Is anybody else out there? PLEASE" I heard Izuku yell, making me sit up quickly.

"Wtf."

I wobbly stood up and rushed over to the door, opening it widely. There sat a scared and flustered Izuku. At the foot of the bed, Kirishima and Katsuki were having a full make out session. There clothes were raised a bit, showing some skin, hands tangled in each others hair.

I tried pushing them off the bed, making Katsuki groan and push me away. It only got worse, with them taking there shirts off, tracing each others chest

"Can you guys quit it?! Its disgusting, but gonna go viral." I said pulling out my phone to record.

"Y/N!" Izuku said making me look over. His face was a deep shade of red, and looked traumatized.

"Oh yeah." I said. I walked over and helped him stand up, him slipping on his shoes.

"Lets go before it gets any worse." I pulled on his hand, walking towards the door. I pulled my phone out one more time and took a picture, for blackmail later.

Izuku was still in a nurse gown, meaning he had nothing under it.

" Anything hurt?" I asked.

"The pain is practically gone, just my ankle is a little sore."

We walked through the halls and outside into the crisp autumn air. Hand in hand, smiling like dorks.

I bet we could even win an award for cutest couple.

I looked over at Izuku, seeing he had something on his mind, and took a long sigh.

"We cant avoid the topic forever."

He looked over at me, and looked back down at the ground.

"yeah, I know. Ill tell you when we get back to the dorm."

I looked up, and saw the building coming closer. 

 As we made it back to the dorms, we made our way to his room, as I made myself comfortable on his bed. "Start from the beginning, what happened after she left." I said sitting right across from him.