🍋 Cheeze films~{LEMON}

NOT EDITED

This was requested by lemonmaker103. Sorry it's not the best. I'm not the best at making smut, and also sorry I posted this so late. Warning: This is not suitable for children. Reader discretion is advised.

Work. The only thing that get kept me away from my loving husband. He was always busy teaching little kids to control their quirk, while I stayed at home making YouTube videos. I always wanted cuddles, or watch movies together, but he would always get called in.

This was gonna change today.

"Hello Mrs. Midoriya." Izuku's agent said while I stepped through the door. "Need anything?" She asked. " Yes, I would like to cancel all of Izuku's shifts for today. We have to visit a family member in the hospital." I said. lying just to get him out for the day. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Ill try to get him down here in a minute." She said picking up the phone.

Lots of mumbling, and a chuckle was heard, before she looked up. " He'll be down in a minute." she said while hanging up. I thanked her, before walking over to the water machine to get a cup.

The elevator beeped, making me turn around, seeing Izuku in his hero costume. I smiled at him before throwing away my cup, and walking towards him. I quickly grabbed his hand and made our way out before he could questions anything. Once we made our way out, he bombarded me with questions.

" Who is in the hospital?" He asked.

"No one. Just wanted to spend the day with you since we never do." You said holding his hand. He looked a little hurt, but was quickly replaced with a smile.

"Wanna go watch some cheeze romance films and relax?" You asked.

"S-sure!"He said while smiling.

Smol time skip

We walked through the door, only for it to be freezing cold. I ran over to the closet, only to find no blankets, and ours were washing. He walked over to the T.V, and picked a few cheeze movies to chose from. He walked up in the room to change, coming back out in a short sleeved shirt, and long pants. We each settled into the couch huddling against each other for warmth. His hot breath ran down my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

( literally every smut says that lmao.)

The movie was really funny at times, until it came to the scene. At first it was fine, small kisses here and there. But now, they were fully making out. I slowly looked at Izuku, seeing his face fully red and concentrated on the movie. I looked at his lips, and slowly made myself turn red. He turned his head, making eye contact with me, his lips parting.

We each stared at each other which felt like an eternity. I leaned forward, eyes closing, hoping he would do the same thing. He leaned forward, unsure of what to do, and closed his eyes as well. I could feel his hot breath on my lips, before I leaned in, closing the gap. His lips were soft and warm, making me sigh into the kiss. He pulled away, slightly worried. "I-if you don't want t-to do this y/n, you don't have to," He said."I'm sorry I took advantage of you Izuku, We just never cuddle anymore, and I wanted to make this one more special." I said staring right into his eyes. "Well I-if you want to, I see no problem with it." He said smiling. So cute I leaned in again, continuing where we left off, feeling the warmth of his lips back on. He tensed, but soon relaxed as I massaged his hand. I licked his bottom lip, making him tense again, but he slowly opened his mouth. I explored his wet cavern, making him groan and moan.

We pulled away, panting out of breath, and I wiped away the saliva from my mouth. I pushed him on to his back and crawled on top, nibbling slightly on his ear. Soft groans and mmmms were coming out of his mouth, causing my lower region to throb. I pulled away, and started taking off his shirt. I kissed from his v line up to his neck. He shivered under my touch, making me mentally smirk. I sat up and took off my shirt, and skirt, leaving me in my undergarments. Izuku just stared. I pulled off his belt, and pulled down his pants, staring at the noticeable tent.

"Please don't stare it's embarrassing." He said while covering his face.

I simply chuckled, and wrapped my finger around the waistband, pulling them down to his knees. It wasn't the biggest, but it could get the job done. I lowered my head, and blew warm air, making him jerk.

I started with slow licks from the base to the tip, getting him ready. I wrapped my hand around it, and started to pump slowly. He bucked his hips, and started groaning. I wrapped my tongue around his shaft, making him melt. It was musky and salty, but nothing I couldn't handle. I lowered my head more, pumping in and out, using my hand to get whatever I couldn't get. He put his hand on my head, making me go even deeper. I gagged a bit, but he didn't seem to notice.I didn't even get a warning, before hot seed shot down my throat. I coughed a bit, and pulled away.

"I'm so sorry y/n!"

I nodded and took off my bra, leaving him just to stare.

"May I touch then?" He asked, unsure of my answer.

I nodded, and he leaned over, and started groping my breast. It felt good, but it wasn't the best. He leaned down and wrapped his tongue around the nipple, sucking slightly. I moaned lightly at the sudden contact, and melted under his touch. He pulled away with audible pop, saliva trailing, and did the same to the other.

He leaned down and pulled down my shorts, staring at my drenched panties.

"Please don't stare, its embarrassing You said while covering your face.

He chuckled lightly and pulled down your panties, aligning himself.

"Please take it easy." You said kinda nervous.

He slid in slowly, trying not to cum right then. He waited for me to settle, while the pain starter to sooth down to a slow burn. I moved my hips a little, making us both groan.

"M--m--move" I breathily said. He pulled out, and moved back in, making me arch my back. He started at a slow space, before increasing the speed a little. I gripped the sheets, tears pricking my eyes. " I-Izuku" I managed to breath out. "F-faster" He grabbed on to my thighs, picking up the pace to a much quicker one. I could barely think straight with the immense pleasure running through out my body. Everything went blurry, and my stomach got this weird feeling like I was going to pee.

"y-y/n, I cant hold it in much longer." He said strained.

"Me either"

He thrusted a few more times before a warm feeling filled my stomach.

"IZUKU!"

The pit on my stomach was slowly leaving, with a sticky substance running down my legs. He pulled out slowly, and laid next to me, catching his breath. I kissed him passionately, before snuggling up into his chest.

"I guess we will clean this up In the morning." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I slowly started to drift away into dream land.

When I woke up, I got out of his grasp and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water to warm, and washed away all the dried up stuff. I heard shuffling feet downstairs, along with a huge gasp. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, making my way to the living room.

"WE FORGOT TO USE A CONDOM!" He yelled wide eyed.

" I took the pill so don't worry. Just know you better have a good pull out game next time." I said winking and walking off.

A/n I know this sucks soo much, but I'm not the best at making lemons, I'm only good at reading them.

I'm also soo sorry this came out so late. I'm really busy right now, and I was also not sure what to write for 1 part. Hope you liked my first one?

word count: 1417