Izuku x Neko!Reader- Heat

This is a short oneshot, kinda fluffy? Just to post and have content.  So the last time I posted I was 12, and uhh I'm 13 now......... my birthday was Halloween...... I took like 4 monthsssss or something off this book because frankly, I lose motivation as fast as I can say Damn. So enjoy this chapter? Ill post a chapter after explaining the place I'm in and my life rn. So enjoy!

I panted heavily, as Aizawa was teaching an 'important' lesson about a group project. Today my heat came early and I was NOT expecting it. My forehead was very hot, I was panting very heavily, and very sensitive to anyone touching me. I excused myself from class, making my way to the bathroom. I entered and walked to the sink, running the water to the coldest setting. I walked to a stall and gabbed a clod of toilet paper, rolling it up into a rag. I ran it under the sink getting it soaked, putting it around my neck and to my forehead. I sighed heavily and put my head in my hands resting in to the counter. 

"Why did I even come today??" I asked myself laying my ears down against my head. Usually I don't come to school when I'm in heat because I can get a little carried away around my boyfriend, but I couldn't help it. I heard a knock on the door, knocking me out of my thoughts and unlocking the door. "Are you ok Y/n? You have been in here for 10 min." Ochako said walking towards me.

I took the rag of off me, disposing it while starting to pant again. "Heat c-came ah~ early."

She hummed in response wrapping her arms around my shoulders, causing me to moan. She pulled away quickly, looking over to me with a confused face.

"Sensitive" I mumbled. She nodded and beckoned me to follow her to the nurses office. We entered the room, recovery girl checking up on another student. "Oh! Y/n!" She said drying her hands off.

"What brings you here?"

"We-"" Her heat came early." Ochako said cutting me off.  

"Aha." She walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a bottle of pills, popping one into the palm of my hand. "Take one of these, and ill tell Mr. Aizawa to cancel your classes. Go home, rest, and we will see you in a few days." I was surprised at how straight forward she was but didn't complain. I waved goodbye to Ochako and recovery girl, walking out of her office. I exited the building and in to the fresh spring air, doing a quick stretch. I lived in the dorm with my loving boyfriend Izuku, which we have been dating since First year.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my train ticket, running a block or two, seeing as it was getting ready to take off. I panted heavily as I reached the train just in time. I handed the confucktor my train ticket and hopped on. ( If you get that reference I will love you.)

I looked down the isles of the bus looking for an empty space, as seeing there was only one spot  left. As I walked I tripped on many peoples legs, apologizing and I went to my seat. My bus partner was a college kid, who had a varsity jacket on, and looked like a jock. ( I know nothing about college.) 

As I sat down, I heard a whistle come from his side.

"Damn, do you have some sunglasses? Cause you are smoking hot." He said grinning.

I groaned internally not wanting to deal with another catcaller. 

"You better shut your damn mouth before I puncture your eyes out so you wont be able to see anything smoking hot anymore." I growled This seemed to do the trick since he shut up and didn't say another word to me until my bus stop arrived. 

By the time I arrived back at the dorms, it was about 12 and I was famished. I entered the building and walked to the elevator, hitting the 3rd floor button. The doors closed and I was met with a nice silence that I long needed.

The doors once again re-opened and I walked out, pacing down the long hallway looking for room 128. I found the room quite quickly and pulled out my key, inserting it into the lock. The door opened, reveling a very dull room. It felt like home for me and Izuku, and we didn't need anything special. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out some leftover panda express.( The fucking best restaurant and food place ever. I beg to differ)

I set it on the table and walked over to the closet, pulling out my heating pad. I plugged it into the outlet and set it on my stomach, waiting for it to warm up. I reached out and grabbed the controller, turning on the T.V. I scanned through the channels, looking for anything interesting. I eventually found Dr.Phil, which I pressed enter. It was a very interesting show, as I ate my orange chicken. The heating pad gave a nice warmth through out my whole body, causing the pain to drop drastically, and fall into a nice nap. 

---

By the time I woke up, it was about 4pm, and the T.V now showed some people advertising jewelry. I sighed and turned it off, sitting up. I twitched as I heard the door knob jiggle, revealing a tired Izuku. He looked up and was relieved to see me.

"Thank goodness your here Y/n, I didn't know why you left early and never came back. You gave me a mini heart attack."

(I left this chapter here for about 1 year and a half so its time to resume this. I have no idea where I was going with this soooo yeah I'm 14 now-)

"Sorry about that, heat came early and I was just not feeling it." He dropped his bag by the floor and kicked off his shoes, taking a seat next to me.

"I copied down some extra notes, for you, and even did your homework." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and kissed his cheek, nuzzling into his warmth.

"What would I do without you my big love bug~" He smiled and closed his eyes picking me up and setting me in his lap. His calloused hands caressing my stomach, and giving my face little kisses.

"You would probably try and find a way to resurrect me, my scrumptious little kitten." He opened his eyes, lush green orbs looking into my e/c ones. We both looked at each other with love and appreciation enjoying every second of being in each other embrace.

"There are no words to describe how much I love you- *yawn* and cant wait to grow old together." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close, closing my eyes once again. Our breathes being the only sound, other than the beating of our hearts.

Izuku Pov

 Soft snoring came from shoulder, seconds after her leaning on me. Her small arms draped around my neck,  and her legs curled up into her chest. I sat holding her, wondering how I was so lucky to end up with her. I would do everything in my will to keep her safe and happy. I leaned over and planted a soft kiss to her forehead

"I love you Y/n."

I attempted fluff at the end. I don't think it worked out. Well I'm back temporarily, I think. Just trying to clean out some drafts I have. Bye