Izuku x Reader- The Games PT 1/2

A/n: You and Izuku are not together,..... Yet.  Also,  I drew this a while ago so its not the best 

QUIRK: WIND CONTROL

You and Uraraka were walking down the hall, talking about homework and dogs. Izuku had been avoiding, and giving you dirty looks the past few weeks. This coming from your crush, was not a good sign. He had been hanging out Katsuki lately which was very odd of him. Me and Uraraka got to class early, so I  decided to listen to some music and take a small nap. A few minutes passed by, before many shuffles of feet passed by your desk. You took the earplugs out and stuffed them in your pocket, as Aizawa flopped into the room. He unzipped the sleeping bag and stood up, with costumes in his hands. " Take these and go outside." He said while throwing them on the ground, and flopping back into the sleeping bag. Mine was a black tank top with black gloves. A face mask that barely went over my nose with a picture fire rising up, and a pair of shorts and flats. I had to have the lightest clothes so I could move easily with the wind. 

Time skip to after changing!

We made our way to the field with All might standing there with 2 boxes. He told everyone what team we were on, until it got down to 4 people. "Young Midoriya, You are with Katsuki, and Y/n you are with Ochako." We smiled and fist bumped while Katsuki yelled at Deku to not screw things up. He went back to the box and pulled out 2 rocks? One said team A and another said team D. Fuck. I made eye contact for a moment with Izuku smiling, while he just blushed. But it was soon replaced with a smirk. We walked up to the building stepping in and walking to our side. We were the hero's, while they were the villains. We decided to split up, so we can cover way more ground. All might blew the whistle, commencing It to start.  I went to the right as she went to the left. I was gonna make a stupid move, but it was the only way I was gonna be able to have more control of the air. I walked over to the window and smacked it with my elbow, breaking the glass. A few shards got stuck in my arm, which made it bleed. I wiped it off and took a breath of fresh air. I continued walking, looking for the bomb, until I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly turned around, only to be faced with Izuku.

"Hello Y/n."He said rather calm. "H-hello." I said almost in a whisper." So, your planning against me? To expose me? To hurt me?" He said while clenching his fists. Damn, Katsuki really did it this time." What?! W-where would you think that?" You said while taking a step back. His dangerous form loomed near you, making you gulp harshly. It was kind of hot. I knew time was almost up, so I blew a huge gush of wind toward him, and started to run for the bomb. " Uraraka, come in, where are you?" You said while walking up a flight of stairs. "I'm on the fourth floor, running from Katsuki, You better hurry." You booked it up the stairs and tried using your quirk to boost forward, but it was no use. Did he some how board up the window? You asked yourself while walking to the other windows. These ones were harder and very hard to break. Well,I guess I'm walking.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I ran around the side of a pillar to try and hide. I looked around the corner, only to be met with......

Part 2 coming tommorow or the next day, also if your confused  about whats happening. Katuski doesnt like you at all, and he knows you have a crush on Izuku. So he tells deku a bunch of lies on how your going to expose him, and hurt him. This makes him a little angry around you, so he decideds to take his anger out, at the games.