🍋!LEMON! Izuku X Villian!Reader

This one is real nasty, Includes; Cock and ball torture, dom reader, Sadist Y/n, Roleplay, bondage, fingering. I sometimes wish I wasn't horny 24/7. My teen horomones ahhhhh

My math teacher told me to my homework or else I wont get into geometry

Fuck that

requested by DarkazenSen

--

"You like that don't you?~ You slut." A whip cracked against Izuku's back as he moaned.

"AhA~ Yes master!" His voice hoarse and scratchy. His body shook in pain and excitement as he gazed at Y/n. His hands and legs bound by a strip of metal, back littered with small cuts and marks.

She kneeled down and lifted his head up, forcefully kissing him. Her hand lifted to pinch his nose, blocking air flow. His eyes half lidded as his legs rubbed together. Tongues fighting, she reached down to grip his cock in a tight hold. He moaned out as she shoved her tongue down as far as she could go.

Saliva pooled in the back of his throat as he struggled to breath. Feeling light headed, his head started bobbed up and down. Y/N pulled away, licking the saliva off her lips, as he gasped for air. She let her hands drop to her side as she watched in amusement as he struggled to catch his breath. Her hand reached forward to caress his cheek, a smirk tugged at her lips. "You have been a good pet for master haven't you~?" Y/N cooed. "I think you need a reward~"

His half lidded eyes glistened with excitement. "YeS Master! I have been a good boy~!" He yelled out. Y/n stood up and walked over to a large metal tray. On top was an assortment of toys and liquids. She smile and reached forward, grabbing a cock ring and a collar.

Her feet made small tapping noises as she walked back over to her pet. His eyes glanced to the small metal bind in her hand, and whined. "M-Master, I don't like that one~" His dick twitched as it leaked a small amount of precum. She knew otherwise, it was his favorite toy.

Y/n got on her knees as she unclipped the metal, locking it around the base of his veiny cock. The sudden pressure pushed a breathy moan out of his mouth, as she grinned. Picking up a white piece of cloth behind her, she leaned forward and tied it around his eyes. Tightening it around his head, she leaned back, hands resting on the hem of her shirt.

She slipped the article of clothing off, reaching back and unclipping her bra.

It slid to the floor, her perky breasts hard from arousal. Hands gliding up and down her sides as she caressed her breasts. Pinching the hard nubs, she brought her left breast to her mouth, sucking harshly. Moaning out, she watched as Izuku's cock twitched from the noise. Switching sides, she continued to abuse her chest, moaning at the feeling. "Please MaSter~!" He moaned out.

"Master what?" Her hands leaving her chest.

"I want my reward, please master~!" His legs rubbed together, trying to create friction.

"Of course, all good boys deserve a reward~" Her hand reached forward, grabbing a dark green color with the words 'Good boy' engraved. Fastening it tightly around his neck, her eyes wandered over his body.

Marked, abused, scratched and bruised. She smiled at her work.

Gripping the color tightly she pulled him forward into another heated kiss. Hands pulling on his collar, and one in his green tresses. He moaned into the kiss, saliva dripping down his mouth. Her hands gripped his hair, pulling roughly causing the male to groan. Her lips moved in sync as she loved the way he struggled to breath.

Pulling away, she wiped her mouth as a hand traveled down towards her pants. Her hand rested on the zipper, pulling downwards. Scooting out of her pants, her hand lowered down towards her throbbing pussy. She groaned as her fingers stroked her clit through the fabric. Izuku whined as he wiggled, wanting some action. All he could do was listen to her labored breathing, getting hornier by the second.

Y/N's panties slipped off her form, as she crawled to Izuku. "Open wide~" She cooed. Obeying her command, she put the clothing deep into his mouth. He choked and gagged for a second, the material touching his uvula. "Good boy~"

She gazed down at his fully erect cock, ready to burst. Her petite hands traveled downwards, gripping his cock tightly. He groaned in pain, mostly pleasure. Starting slow, her hand roughly gripping his cock, pumping up and down. Her other hand trailed towards his balls, gripping one tightly.

"AGHhg!" He groaned loudly, as pain pulsated from his nether region. Her hands caressed the swollen scrotum, giving the same treatment to the other. Y/N couldn't help but moan at the sight. All this pain he was receiving, was making her wetter by the second.

Pulling one hand away, she continued to pump his cock roughly, her hand slick with precum. Y/n activated her quirk, sending small shocks of electricity to his body. One of her hands traveled to her hot core, sticking two fingers in.

"Ahuu Fuck~" She moaned out, as she pumped her fingers deep inside her. Izuku was groaning and sweaty. Turning up her quirk, she added more power, sending the shocks to a higher level.

It soon got to a point the shocks were horribly painful and sparks could be seen and heard bouncing off of him. She added another digit, pumping harder. "Mmmm" She groaned, the feeling of pressure building up inside her. Izuku groaned as he spit out her panties.

"Ahhh~ Oh mY GOD! PLease mAster!" He moaned loudly. The cock ring was serving its job, restricting him from cumming as he whined. Tears pricked the corner of his eyes.

"It feels tOo gOOD! PLease MaSter, let me C-CUM!" He moaned out. Y/N didn't say anything as she was focusing on pleasuring herself. Fingers pumping deeper, the pressure in her abdomen grew stronger.

Pumping a few last times, her finger stroked her clit, letting the pressure unfold. "AHHH!~" She moaned loudly, as a her orgasm shook her world. She let her fingers stop as a clear liquid pooled out of her.

Muscles clenching, her eyes were shut as she twitched. Her other hand unclipped the cock ring as Izuku let out a breathy groan. His seed shot out, covering the floor in front of him, some getting on her legs. His legs gave out as he tumbled to the floor, moaning as his orgasm hit.

The duo stayed still as they were catching their breath. Y/N opened one eye and smiled. Reaching forward she undid the blindfold, watching him open his eyes slowly. "Master, that was amazing~" He whispered out, a smile displayed on his face. Y/n nodded and shakily stood up, grabbing her shirt off the floor. Putting the clothing on, she reached down to undo his binds.

Izuku flexed his hands outwards and stretched his legs. How many days did he have those on? It didn't matter to him. As long as he had his master, she always took care of him.

Hand outstretched, Izuku grabbed her hand, shakily standing up. "Now, my little pet is all dirty. Ill start a bath for you!" Y/N smirked as she grabbed his hand, intertwining her fingers with his. He followed her to the bathroom, like a pet to his master.

this is so short I'm sorry....This is bad ahhh. Iv never done anything like this so I hope it was up to your expectations. :)

Request lemons here! Give plot and ideas; bdsm, 69, wax play, etc...