🍋!LEMON! Izuku x short!Reader

Female y/n, Not edited!

I'm honestly horny right now. I read a really good book, and my hormones are off the chart!

.

---------

I gasped, weaving my hands through his thick locks. The way his tongue moved, feeling my pussy pulsating. His hands slowly gripping my sides, grinding up against me.

You may be wondering, how did I get in this position?

----2 hours prior---

I walked side by side with (friend name), window shopping throughout the mall. I watched as a group of school girls walked by us laughing loudly. My gaze continued to linger on them, even as they walked by. So short....

(Friend name) noticed this, tugging on my arm. "Whats up. You seem off today." I sighed and shook my head.

"I-.... I just wish I was short. Short girls get so much attention while taller girls just watch. They are all so cute, and I just wish I could have a chance at being short." I frowned.

(Friends name) sighed, grabbing my hand in hers. "Your cute even when your tall! Being a certain size doesn't mean if you find love or not."

"I mean, think of all the benefits of being tall! You get to reach stuff higher up, you would excel in sports. Being tall has its perks. "She listed off.

I smiled at her, patting her head. (Friends name) wasn't going to U.A, and didn't have a special quirk. She was short compared to you, being only 5'1, while you were 5'8. You and Momo were the tallest females in class, and it bothered you greatly.

We continued walking until a small shop caught my eye. It had black swirls, along with black tinted windows. A curtain hung in the doorway, fake spiders attached. "I'm gonna check this place out." I told (Friends name).

"Sounds good. I'm gonna check out some other shops real quick." I nodded and began making my way to the small shop.

The inside looked very halloweenish like. Witches, cats, spiders and ghosts made of plastic scattered the inside. A fog machine was set up, green and yellow smoke wafting everywhere.

I walked around, spotting a palm reader sitting alone at a table. She looked intimidating, having yellow eyes. I walked up to her and took a seat in front. "How much?" I asked.

Her head lifted up, staring at me intensely. "Is this your first time here?" She asked with a heavy accent. I nodded nervously. I smirk made it's way to her face.

"For you, because you are special, its free." I blushed at her comment.

"Oh trust me, I'm not special, I'm just-"

"Shh, I can tell you are special. Now, give me your palm." I lifted my hand up right, putting it over the ball. Her hands slowly traced each finger, a tingly sensation spreading through out each.

"Aha, I see you are attracted to a boy who is shorter than you.... Lets see, you wish to be smaller than him, because that's one of your kinks. ehh?" I felt my face flush, and hands become clammy.

"Uhh..haha.. you see uhh-" I stuttered.

I felt her shake, as a scary chuckle boomed from inside her. "You girl, you interest me, and I want to help you." She let go of my hand and stood up. She walked over to a shelf and pulled out a vial of purple liquid. Opening the cap, she sprinkled some dust into the bottle. She walked back over to me. "Drink this, no charge." She shoved the container into my hands.

"Are you sure? Whats this stuff even do any way?" She smiled at me, leaning closer to my face.

"Don't worry young one. Doing this, your helping me out as well!" She chuckled.