Chapter 35

Date: 1/5/2020

AN: Yay!! This is the last proper chapter of the book. Hope you enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

Three weeks had passed since Arthit gave birth to two beautiful angels. Four days after the birth, Kongpob and Arthit brought their elder daughter – Drisana – home. Dri and Arthit took over the bedroom as it was more convenient in every way. The couple had gone back every day to the hospital to see their younger daughter – Deawn – who was fighting hard. A week passed and they started seeing small progress in Dea's health. Her lungs became stronger and each day the doctors would give her several minutes where she pushed to breathe on her own. These moments were precious, to say the least. Slowly but steadily, Deawn had grown to not only completely breathe on her own but also tried to take in milk from her mouth. Swallowing was a problem at first but finally, in the third week, she had started taking in a few sips at a time. The whole process was tiring on Kongpob and Arthit, especially as they took care of Drisana as well. Kongpob had taken leave but in the last week had slowly started to work from home. Tew and Knott too had gone back to their own routines after Dri had come home but they never failed to visit their goddaughters.

Today was finally the day when Deawn was coming home. Kongpob at one point thought Tew and Knott were more excited than the actual parents themselves. Knott had gone to the hospital to assist with all the formalities and Tew had volunteered to stay with Drisana. It was a day of anticipation and nervous energy. The new parents were slightly anxious but the joy and happiness they felt as they brought their baby home was something beyond anything they had ever felt.

Kongpob helped Arthit, who was gently carrying Deawn in his arms, out of the car, and approached the house. Knott went on to park the car and get all their things.

The door to the house opened and Kongpob and Arthit were surprised to see Wayo there.

"Owwww..my angel is finally home! Come in come in nong!"

Kongpob grinned, "P'Yo! How come you are here!"

Wayo who was settling down Arthit in a cushioned chair said, "Well, Tew called and let me know that today was the big day. I decided to take a couple of hours to welcome this beautiful angel!" Their friend bent down to take a better look at the baby as he grinned and gently touched the small forehead, "She has grown so big Arthit. She's beautiful."

Arthit swallowed the lump formed in his throat and said, "Hey Dea, look. This your uncle Wayo. He's cute, huh?"

Wayo grinned, as did Kongpob and Knott who were looking on, "She seems calm.."

"Yes, I fed her before leaving the hospital, so.."

Tew came out the back, "P'Arthit! Wow! Deawn is here! Hi beautiful. How are doing today?" Arthit was smiling continuously. The love and affection from their closest people was overwhelming.

Tew gently took the baby in his arms as he said, "P"Arthit, come, we have a surprise for you and Kong! Kong come on in!" The couple looked at each other, puzzled, as the followed Tew.

Tew opened to door to the spare room and Arthit's breath hitched as he entered. Until yesterday, the room was basically bare, but now it had been turned to a beautiful nursery. It was simple but one could immediately feel the love that went into the work. On one side there was wooden twins crib, padded with soft cotton. Drisana was calmly sleeping in one bed. There was a huge cushioned chair, probably so Arthit could comfortably nurse the babies. The walls were bare, but the windows were covered in soothing wall-papers.

"P'Yo said direct sunlight was not very good for babies this age, so we decided to cover the windows

"P'Yo said direct sunlight was not very good for babies this age, so we decided to cover the windows. P'Knott and I have also bought wall-paper for the walls but we didn't have time to do it."

Knott came in behind his friend, "Arthit, I know this is not much, but I hope.."

The new mother turned around and hugged his friend, tears in his eyes. "It's perfect Knott. It's perfect because it's love.."

Knott chuckled, "Ok ok.. we just wanted to help.."

"Phii, you guys have done so much already..."

"Stop it Kong! This was meant to be from us. That is why you could never get the things done. It's fate. Here, let me see if this little peanut is comfortable beside her sister." Tew said as he gently placed the baby in the empty bed of the crib.

Knott then took Arthit and asked him to try out the chair. As Arthit sat down, the businessman said, "Look, tat how recline and the hand rests are big enough for you to comfortably hold your daughters. Also, you can put your legs up as well, see?"

Arthit moaned as he rocked slowly. The chair was indeed very comfortable. All the men were standing there, silently looking at the babies and their mother. The serenity in the room was palpable. That when Wayo moved, whispering to Knott that he would ready some tea and snacks for all. Kongpob, after taking a long look at his daughters, went towards his mate, who was resting on the chair with eyes closed. The Alpha stood behind and started brushing at Arthit's hair and forehead, just the way he knew the Omega loved.

 The Alpha stood behind and started brushing at Arthit's hair and forehead, just the way he knew the Omega loved

(AN: I don't know who did this edit, but it felt perfect for my story. Credit to the person who edited this. Thank you.)

Tew side hugged his mate, smiling at the whole scene in front of him. Knott looked down, smiling as well. "Phii..?"

"Hmm?"

"Umm..I ..I want that..I think..I think I'm ready.."

Knott's eyes widened but he still kept his voice low, "Really, Tew? Are you sure?"

Tew swallowed and nodded furiously. Knott hugged his mate tight, happiness bubbling within his chest.

__________________________________________________________________________________

AN: So? How was it?