Chapter 15

Date: 28/2/2020

AN: Let's give our boys a break, shall we? I'm sure you missed KnotTew!

Also, @SomeWhatDed asked me to put in a warning, so here goes: Don't Read While Hungry

______________________________________________________________________________

"Oh hello Kong..Well, I am sorry..but we take a rain check on that dinner?" Tew said as he spoke on the phone with his best friend. The two friends had decided to meet for dinner and maybe a couple of drinks as the two had been extremely busy in their schedule. Besides, Knott had once again had to go to China for business and Tew had been alone for three days already. Also, it sucked that Knott had to leave the day Tew finished his exams and started on a short break. Considering, Kongpob had thought that since his Phii was comfortable staying at home now, he could offer some company to his best friend. Knott was scheduled to fly back on Saturday, which was still a couple of days away.

"Oh? Why? Is everything ok? Do you need to finish some assignments? I can come, help you.." Kongpob said as he felt surprised that Tew was cancelling their plans.

"Umm..no..it's just ..it's that P'Knott just called. He has actually landed in Bangkok and is already ..umm..on his way home.."

Kongpob chuckled. He could see his friend all blushing and embarrassed in admitting that reason. "Ohh oh..so the Bae is on town and you are already leaving your BFF high and dry..huh? I see how it is!"

The Alpha couldn't help but tease. He knew Tew would be all melty and embarrassed. Kongpob thought that although it could never be as satisfying as when his Phii is all shy, teasing Tew was still fun.

"What high and dry! As if you would not do the same with your Phii!" The wat Tew sing-songed 'Phii' made Kongpob burst out laughing. The Alpha didn't reply though as he knew full well his friend was right. He just waved off Tew and agreed to meet up some other day before hanging up. Guess, he was preparing dinner for two at home after all.

Tew didn't know why he was fidgety. It wasn't like this was the first time Knott had been away for a few days, nor was it the first time he had returned a day or two early. Nevertheless, there seemed to be something more to this evening. Tew tried to dismiss this and decided to distract himself by cleaning up the house a bit and doing some laundry. He had a feeling that Knott would not want to eat at home and so he avoided trying to pre-prep for some meal or even ordering in. Why he had become so instinctual today he didn't know. He just felt anxious and there were butterflies in his stomach for a reason he did not know. Forgetting everything though, Tew immersed himself in the chores around their home.

It was about fifty minutes later, when Tew was making himself some refreshing lemon-honey ice tea, that he heard the key turning in the front door. He strode towards the living room and saw his Phii, all dashingly hot as always, putting down his bag.

Knott rushed towards Tew and engulfed him in a tight embrace, sniffing his smell and basking in the feel of finally being near his Omega

"I missed you, my baby.." the older man whispered.

"Me too Phii.."

Knott took a deep sniff, "Hmmm...these business trips are becoming taxing baby.."

Tew snorted and chuckled but didn't say anything. He knew the feeling very well, after all. Being away from your Alpha was never easy.

Knott finally let go of his mate and said, "Oh! And I have a surprise baby! Look what I got here!" The Alpha pulled out a couple of flight tickets and waved them in front of Tew. The Omega's eyes instantly sparkled and he grabbed the tickets to study them?

"Krabi!!!" he said excitedly.

The Alpha said, "I know we had not yet decided but someone suggested it and I just instinctively thought it was perfect."

"Oh oh, it is perfect! Oh, Phii! I love you so much!" Tew said as he jumped up into Knott's arms again.

A few minutes of kissing and hugging later Knott said, "We have an early morning flight. Let's pack up and then go out to grab a bite to eat, what say?" Tew nodded furiously, grinning madly as he headed for their bedroom while grabbing his tea and also handing a cup to Knott.

Ten days of just thetwo of them and the wonderful emerald islands and vast seas....It sounded like heaven.

____________________________________________________________________________

AN: Was this light chapter a breather you all needed? Let me know!

Toodloos!