Chapter 11

Date: 17/1/2020

AN: Hello my lovelies. An Update! YAY!! Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________

Kongpob was sending the presentation to his boss, when his phone pinged, signaling a message from Tew. The Alpha smiled but continued to do his work. After a few minutes, he decided to take a small break and call his friend.

"Hey Tew. What's up?"

"Say Kong, it's been a while. You wanna meet up for lunch?" Kongpob smiled as he agreed. He had been busy with everything going on. Although he was happy, it would be nice to meet with his friend and just take some time for himself.

And that is how lunch-time found Tew waiting at their usual place for his dear friend, who apparently was late. This was rather unusual as it was always Tew who was late. The Omega sighed, already sipping on his drink as he waited for Kongpob to arrive. It was nearly 20-minutes before the Alpha showed up, panting and sighing as he slumped in front of his friend. Tew didn't say anything but signaled the waiter who brought Kongpob's iced-coffee. Both friends took a few moments to settle down, enjoying their drinks and ordering food.

Tew was looking at Kongpob questioningly. However, the Omega was smiling, grinning and even blushed when he had received a message. Kongpob noticed that although Tew seemed to have a lot of questions for him, the Omega looked happy. His face reflected the joy that Kongpob had not seen in the past month or so. The Alpha smirked and then fist bumped his friend's shoulder.

"Looks like you had a good night, huh!" Tew looked at his friend, rubbing his shoulder, and tried to scowl but failed miserably. Tew's face turned red and he gave up on being angry as he shyly looked down, trying to hide his face. Kongpob laughed heartily, teasing his friend but also being happy for him. As the two squabbled about basically nothing, their food had arrived.

Kongpob slurped the noodles, "So, what's got you all happy and chirpy?"

Tew blushed again, "Ummm..it's nothing really.."

"Oh no no..You can't escape like that! Now spill!"

"Phii is planning a short vacation for us, you know..after my exams are over."

Kongpob whistled, "Whoa. That's exciting..Have you decided where, yet?"

Tew shook his head, "You know how he's been gone a lot lately and with everything else..we just.."

Kongpob nodded, "Yeah, you deserve a break. So, I'm guessing you talked everything out?"

Tew nodded as he took a sip of his jelly drink. "We did. I know we didn't actually decide anything, but we did talk. Just the fact that he was honest and I too, I think that helped."

Kongpob could understand, he couldn't help but ask. "But Tew, I don't understand. What's stopping you? P'Knott is doing so great and you are both strong together. Also, look at me! I mean, I never even expected..but."

Tew snorted a laugh, "You and P'Arthit crossed all barriers. But..you are right..I just need time, I guess. And we talked it out, so it's good."

Kongpob smiled. He knew his friend very well. He was honest and sincere, if he had opened up to P'Knott everything would workout. As the Alpha took a sip of his drink, Tew spoke.

"So, how's everything? How is Phii doing?"

"Hmm. Good. We need to be careful. You know he should stick to home-cooked fresh meals and fresh fruits and nuts. He is doing better. Color is returning to his fluffy cheeks.." Kongpob smirked as he finished the last sentence.