Chapter 31

Smut warning

This gets kinda kinky... you can skip if you want.

GothamRebels3000
________________

I guess Jake was right. I did have very unhealthy sex habits.

You would be very surprised what I found myself doing.

I was having sex with Jake out of anger and frustration.

Because I'm a hoe, okay. And this isn't gonna teach Jake not to cheat, but I felt so much better.

I pant above him as he holds my hips, looking kinda scared at my sudden change of perspective. One second I wouldn't look at him, and now I am being horny at a constant. And being grumpy and mean. But he deserves it. And he tells me more truths the longer I do it.

"Tom-"

"Shut up. And don't touch me." I say, pulling his hands off my hips. He has a confused look on his face that looks too good on him. I still can't belive he wanted to kiss Anne. On our honeymoon.

"Tom, please just- can you stop, come on, Anne-"

"You should have thought about me. How I would feel before you tried to lie to me. And while you were kissing her. What were you thinking while you kissed her?" I ask, still hugging onto him and grinding against his leg. He sighs.

"I... was thinking about her...."

"Exactly. You should've thought about me." I say, glaring at him. He tried to bring his hands back to my hips but I slap his hand. He looks up at me with wide eyes. "You need to learn how to look and not touch." I say.

"What did you guys do? Just make out?" I ask. Jake looks away. My heart shatters even further. He can't answer me... He doesn't want to lie. He fucked her.

Just a couple months ago I was going to college and was such a virgin I didn't even know what sex might feel like. Now I'm a horny asshole.

"I'm sorry-"

"No."

He whines, his pretty eyes looking away. I push him back against the couch and pull his shirt off, and he closes his eyes. "You should deal with this healthily-"

"Why don't you sit your dumb ass down and just let me do what I want?" I say, grumpily, ignoring my feelings some more. He fucked Anne. He nods quickly, not daring question me. I swear if he brought up couple counseling I would divorce him. I hate counseling.

It's weird that I was suddenly not excited about being married.

I unbuckle his jeans, his bulge big in his boxers, making me even hornier. If possible. Jake keeps his gaze away from me. He probably hates me now, but I think I feel the same, even though I wish he could hug me and tell me I am the prettiest person in the world.

In my search for friction, desperately riding his thigh, I find myself getting closer and closer to my climax. My moans getting breathy and quick as I pant. "Jake~" I shout as I cum into my underwear.

Jake pants under me, looking at my face, but not daring to look at my eyes. "I didn't know I'd marry a tramp. I would never cheat on you, but maybe I should. See how you like it." I say. And he shakes his head. "Please don't-"

"Shut up." I say, pulling my pants down so they bunch at my knees, and Jake eyes my hard-on. "Exactly, look, don't touch." I say, pulling down his underwear. He throws his head back, not wanting to seem horny too. But he is.

I take his hand and put two of his fingers in my mouth, licking and sucking before pulling them away from my lips. "I wish you never cheated on me. I knew you fucked her... But I love you so much. It's not fair." I say, tears clouding my eyes. His bottom lip quivers.

"I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"Shut up."

I take his hand and push my underwear down, slipping his fingers into my hole. I whine, throwing my head back, a loud moan coming from my lips. "Jake... Oh god... fuck~" I moan. Jake lets out a throaty groan, still trying to deny how much he liked it.

He felt terrible, but I am still mad.

"Jake~" I whine when he starts to move his hand on his own. I lay my head on his shoulder, little moans being coaxed from my lips as he expertly moves his fingers inside of me. He curls his fingers, searching for my prostate.

When he finally reaches it, I shudder against him, more loud moans spilling from my lips. "Jake~ oh Jake... r-right there..." I whine, my hips jutting forwards. Jake pulls his fingers out and I whine. "Wha-"

"We don't have lube-"

I take his length in my hand and line it up with my hole anyway. "Tom-"

Tears spring into my eyes as I sink down on his big cock, the image of Anne and him going straight into my head. "Fuck~" I moan, the pain a little bit past bearable. Jake takes his free hand to wipe away the tears that run down my face.

"L-look... don't t-touch..." I say, taking his hand away, even though I really wanted his love, but I was blinded by the thought Anne. Him fucking Anne. On our honeymoon. I thrust my hips, my back arched and my head thrown back.

"Oh, Jake! Right there!" I yelp, his thrusts meeting mine. I cum without warning and lay against him as he rides out his own orgasm. "Cum inside me, Jake~"

At least he listens to one thing I say.

I pull away from him, gulitily. I said a lot of mean things, but I don't say sorry, I just pull up my pants and head to the shower while Jake pants on the couch, my cum on his stomach.