Chapter 27

Gimme ideas please cuz I am dying...

____________

"Jake~ I'm waiting on you...." I whine. I have the candy and the chips and FRIENDS is on the TV. Jake walks in, towel on his waist. "Can't a man shower around here?" He asks, giving me a funny face. I jump on the motel bed.

"We are in Miami, there is no reason to shower. We were just at the beach." I say, still jumping. Jake shakes his head. "Fish pee in the ocean." He warns me. Jake says if you get stung by a jelly fish, you have to pee on yourself, or have someone else pee on you.

I feel like he's lying and just wants to pee on me for some reason.

I don't know why that came up.

Jake says, we are going to travel a couple places, not just one, and we'll save the best for last. That was because we couldn't find which one we wanted more, so he said we'll do all of them. And because he wanted to make up for the fact we didn't have a wedding ceremony. And now I'm in Miami in a shady motel by the beach.

Jake turns around and I grab the corner of his towel and it falls off. He yelps and then covers himself. "Hey, you. I'm naked under there." He says, sending me a sexy look. I lick my lips and smile. "Exactly." I tug him closer by his towel.

It was a knock at our motel door that shut us down.

Zendaya and Jay decided to come to Miami with us. So did Will, Jacob, and Harrison with their plus ones. I don't know why but Jake said it would be fun if they went with us to at least one of our trips. I did not agree.

"I wonder who is interrupting us now." I murmur, sending Jake a little glare. He boops my nose and heads to the door. "Howdy, Will. We are kinda busy-"

"Yada yada, yeah, we know. Husband stuff. But there is a spider in my room and your the biggest one here and I'm too scare-" Jake shut the door rather calmly in his face.

"Okay, continue talking dirty to me." He says, I stop jumping and take off my pants, but with my sucky balance I stumble, clumsily regaining my balance. "Or we can get down to it, don't you think?" I ask, breathlessly. Jake nods, stepping closer to me, looking small compared to me standing on the bed.

Wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him, he shimmes his hands down my underwear. Or door busts open and Jay puts a hand on her hip. "Wow, poor Will is crying because that spider and you are gonna ignore him just to fuck?" She asks.

Jake sighs and shakes his head. "It's our honeymoon. Of course we are gonna fuck-"

"Help! It moved!" I hear will scream as he runs in here. I sigh as Jake's lip wobbles. Weak. Weak little bitch. Of course he chooses to make his friends happy than make himself happy. But he forgets that I also wanna fuck.

He holds his towel tighter and grabs his flip flop. "I will be right back." He sighs.

I groan and flop down on the bed. Ugh. Bastard.