Chapter 21

I come baring gifts Marveltookmysanity

____________

Jay smiled. "You're a model, sometimes, you model clothes. So put on this outfit." She demands. Zendaya shoves me into the changing room, and I squeal when I almost hit the wall. Girls are so aggressive.

I change, hastily, kinda wishing my life was over because these outfits were... well... kinda tight in the groin and ass areas. And my thighs were screaming to be released from these leather pants. Then I had to feel like a big booty hoe because I couldn't get the pants over my ass. Finally, I did.

Then I put on the baggy red tank top (that had a spider on it) provided for me and then the dark brown boots. I'm glad you can't see how restricted my thighs and was look in these pants when I have the shirt on.

I step out and I am met by a sight I never thought I would see. Jay and Zendaya were kissing. We're they together? For how long?! They pulled away from each other, both blushing and acting natural. I couldn't even comment before Zendaya swiftly butt in.

"Okay, I need your wedding ring since its not allowed in the shoot." Zendaya said. I looked at my ring and smile sadly. I really don't want to take it off. I look at Jake across the room as he's setting up his cameras, I look guilty.

I set it in her open palm with teary eyes and she pockets it. Little did I know what would happen when I wasn't looking...

Zendaya's POV

"Wow, Jay... calm down just a second" I say, watching Jake take Tom's pictures. I pull Tom's engagement out of my pocket and look at it. "Awe, it has diamonds!" Jay coos, leaning into me. I stuck out my bottom lip.

We really wanted to look at it. His finger is so small! He's so adorable!

"And to think they almost broke up..." I say. I go to sit, but I trip slightly, the ring flinging from my grasp. Me and Jay collectively gasped in horror. Jay was the first one to frantically throw herself on the floor to search for it.

"Shit!" I whisper harshly. We desperately searched, my eyes glancing at Tom and Jake to see if they noticed us, but they still haven't.

"You clumsy ass hoe!" Jay says, smacking my arm. I smack her back. "Ouch!" She and I roll on the floor, a mess of flying arms, smacking each other. I wished I could blame this fiasco on her, but I really can't.

The ring? Completely nowhere to be seen, we searched, while occasionally throwing a smack to the other. Until I saw it. Teetering on the edge of it's demise. Right on the edge of the vent. I reached to grab it, when Tom's voice startled me, my hand hitting it.

"What are you guys doing?" He sounded so innocent, so naive. He had no clue what I had just done. Jay actually screamed, almost as if it was her own ring. It went inside the vent.

Tom had the biggest puppy dog eyes. "Can I please have my ring back?" God, he was too cute. And I was about to break his heart. Jay grabbed my arm, probably feeling woozy and scared. I nod. "Yeah... about that..." I say quietly...

Tom's eyes widen, his smile vanishing. "What? What happened?" He asked, concerned. Jake wrapped an arm around Tom's shoulders. "What's wrong honey?" Jake asked, kissing Tom's cheek. Jay squealed with delight.

"Just kidding!" She grabbed it, winking at me and handing it over. Her arm was covered in dust from the vent. I grabbed her and kissed the fuck out of her for saving me from the internal regret of my life. And the fact that Jake would give me a funeral.

She smiles against my lips. "You are amazing." I sigh. She smiles. "I try my best..." She blushes. Tom puts his ring on his finger, smiling fondly. He seemed so happy to have that ring, despite the fact they've only known each other for 2 months.

We sigh in relief together as Jake pinches Tom leather-clad ass. Tom blushed, giggling before hugging him. "We still on for our date?" I ask. She nods, blushing cutely. "Alrighty, let's go."