Chapter 9

My next photo shoot was at the park, the summer breeze making my unkempt hair blow across my forehead. I was wearing a baggy blue tank top, ripped light blue jeans that Jake got at Target before the shoot, and light brown boots that were tight around my ankles.

Jake never looked happier while taking pictures, he loved taking pictures I guess. "Alright," He muttered under his breath, looking over the pictures that were just printed. "The professional pictures will be printed out by next week, but how do you like them, baby." He asked.

For your information, me and Jake had not had sex, Will is just dramatic. He always is.

"And, I have these." He hands me my last pictures, and gives me a small smile. "And I think you look perfect.... you look beautiful all the time..." He says. I give him a soft kiss, barely nibbling on his bottom lip and he smiles. "Mmm... Tommy, you really like to drive me crazy don't you..." He asks, voice low, making me shiver.

I nod. "You-"

"Disgusting." Will was here because Jake really wanted to get to know my friends and Jake was driving him to his friends house after this. We had sold our apartment and paid it off, and Will was staying with those friends. Jake smirks, "What? You can't handle it, Smith?" He asks. Will rolls his eyes, playful smile on his face. "No, it's just like, Tom is my baby brother." He says. I smile.

"Yeah? I thought you didn't like me?" I say, mocking something he said to me back in highschool. He rolls his eyes like a diva again. "No, I said you were a nerd and I wouldn't let you sit at my lunch table. That's not saying I didn't like you." He informs me.

Jake's grip on my hip never leaves as the three of us head out to a restaurant for lunch. "Are you like... rich?" Will asked.

Jake smiled. "Sure am." He smirks. Will raises his eyebrows, pursing his lips, nodding his head in approval.

We ate all together before Will went to meet up with his friends and then Jake took me to his apartment.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked, pulling his phone from his pocket. I glanced to the loose buttons on his shirt, his chest peeking from underneath. I ran my hand from his collarbone, down to the first button, hooking my finger in the hole.

He gulps, swallowing thickly before looking down at me with lustful eyes. I looked up at him innocently. "What do you want to do, Jake?" I asked, knowing damn well what he wanted since our first date.

He went to kiss me but I put a finger in the way of his lips. "Use your words..." I muttered to him and he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Can I kiss you...?" He asks. I nod against his chin and he swoops down, pressing me to the kitchen counter.

His hands lift me up from under his knees and he sets me onto his kitchen counter gently. "Nngh-" I lean into his touch, arching my back as he kisses my neck.

"Do you want to do this?" He asks, his blue eyes searching into mine. I nod. "Please?" I ask and he shudders. "Jeez... " He sighs, kissing me passionately, hands softly touching my cheeks, thumbs grazing underneath my eyes, making my eyes shut sleepily.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, holding his broad shoulders as close as I can. He flops me down onto the couch, softly nibbling my neck before hooking his fingers into my belt loops, tugging my pants down.

"Can I...?"

I nodded, more sure of this than anything ever.