Chapter Eleven: Retaliation

IN ORDER REALM

Mileena and Nitara proceed through the realm by air. Nitara's hands grip Mileena's shoulders as they soar in the skies of the Order Realm. Mileena is skeptical of Nitara and has many questions for her, one especially being how she was aware of her future treachery. She never recalled one of the emperor's servants being a Moroi. The most exotic of beings serving as his mere servant would be the Kytinn, D'Vorah. Other than that, this Nitara seems to be a...mystery.

Mileena's eyes scan the terrain hundreds of feet below and she spots what appears to be a large crowd holding off the Seidan guard.

"Down there!" Mileena points to the ground below.

"I see them, shall we?" Nitara asks.

Mileena merely nods. She knows trickery when she sees it, therefore Nitara will have to prove her worth quite greatly. Though, if she was a mere servant of the emperor and did not inform him of her intentions, perhaps she also plots treachery. Intriguing...this Nitara.

Nitara swoops downward, the flapping of her wings increasing the closer they come to the ground. Shouting from the rebels and Seidan guards fills the air and as does the clashing of metal. Some of the Seiden guard spot them and shouts followed by arrows begin to fling into the sky toward their direction. The Seidan guards are each draped in the same navy blue armor, outlined in gold with helmets to match. All of the opposing forces are draped in bronze and navy armor, though not as mighty as the Seidan guards' armor. Nitara swerves out of their way, keeping a good grip on Mileena to ensure she does not fall.

Mileena's hands travel to her sais, unsheathing them from her back straps anxiously as Nitara continues down to the stone terrain. As they come to land, Mileena tosses her sai at a Seidan guard that pierces directly through his neck, quelling his existence instantly. The blood flies as Mileena vanishes in magenta bliss from Nitara's grasp and reappears in front of her victim. She quickly removes her sai from his neck which causes the blood to spill over and she kicks him to the ground with no remorse.

She charges to the nearest Seidan guard with a sadistic smile as Nitara lands behind Mileena. Her eyes land on a rebel being attacked by two guards. Without thinking, she flaps her wings slightly, charging toward him. Just as one of the guards attempt to swing his blade at the rebel Nitara pounces onto him from the back and bites into his carotid artery, absorbing his blood swiftly. His shouts attract the attention of the other guard that aimed to attack the rebel. He turns to Nitara with eyes of fear.

"By the Gods..." he mumbles with wide eyes.

Nitara drains the guard quickly, just before going airborne with him in her arms and throwing his body to the remaining guard. She lands back on the ground gracefully and turns to the rebel with a smile who eyes her in awe. She then takes off toward Mileena.

Mileena uses her sais to rapidly slice the armor of the Seidan guards. Each who dared to approach met a swift death, and those apart of the rebellious forces took note of the two women who slayed more guards than even they. The number of guards were greatly reducing within a short amount of time, much shorter than usual. Most run and attempt to surround Mileena. She twists her sais with grace as the crowd of guards surround her completely. Without warning they each charge at her.

She somersaults and impales the nearest guard in the abdomen, leaving her sai planted into his flesh just before rolling toward another enemy with her signature magenta energies engulfing her, knocking her enemies off of their feet. She uses her hands to flip onto the shoulders of another, stabbing through his helmet and cranium with her sai before withdrawing it. She then vanishes and reappears in the air, delivering a kick to yet another guard. Her heel punctures through their helmet and skull, paralyzing them as she brings him to the ground. She removes her heel swiftly as she prepares for another attack.