Chapter 36: Temari and Hinata's Sacrifice

Shizuka: Yow guys! Christmas is near so we'd probably be on Hiatus again for the time being! but we'll be back by next year...I guess....

PLEASE COMMENT/REVIEW!!!!

Warnings:.

We don't own anything except the plot

____________________________________

“Welcome to Naruto Shippuden Cosplay Café-dattebayo!” greeted our cheerful blonde heroine Naruko as she played as Naruto from the Anime they were cosplaying as, wearing an orange tracksuit and a forehead protector with Konoha’s symbol on it she also tied her hair into high pigtails. The boys who Naruko greeted blushed a bit at Naru’s cuteness.

“U-Uhm….T-Table for two.” Said one of the boys shyly and then they were led to their table by the hyperactive blonde.

Another group of girls came in and they we’re greeted by the most hottest guy playing as the most hottest shinobi in Naruto Shippuden, Uchiha Sasuke. Wearing a high-collared short-sleeved shirt (similar in appearance to the blue shirt he commonly wore in Part I but with a zipper). He also wears blue wrist warmers. He wore dark blue pants with a blue cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees along with black arm guards that covered his forearms and stretched up to reach his upper biceps. He also wore a purple rope belt around his waist, tied in a bow, in which he carries his sword.(Shizuka: XD XD just got from wikia since I don’t know how to describe Sasuke’s clothes XD XD)

The girls drooled and blushed.

Sasuke scowled “Welcome.” He grumbled with a glare. The girls didn’t seem to be affected by it though as they squealed at Sasuke’s deep velvet voice.

“Table for five please.” Said one of the girls in a flirty manner while batting her eyelashes. Sasuke just ‘hn-ed’ ignoring her flirty manner and led them to a table.

He gave them the menu which was written in a scroll and was about to leave when someone grabbed his hand. Sasuke’s scowl deepened and he looked back to the stupid girl, who grabbed his hand. The girl with fuchsia pink hair (like Karin, and who seemed to be the leader of the group) smirked and not-so-discreetly showed her assets. She pulled Sasuke’s hand causing him to bend down.

The girl whispered seductively “Why don’t we go somewhere a little more….private~?”

Sasuke hearing this smirked

The girl thought that he’d agree so her smirk widened. “Sorry but…..I don’t do cheap sluts like you.”The girl scowled when he slapped away her hand and left to the kitchen (or the storage room as 3-A is near an empty storage room so they borrowed it to use as their kitchen).

Naruko who was watching nearby saw Sasuke being pulled down by a girl and whispered something to his ear.

And the feeling just worsened when she saw sasuke smirk and whisper something back to the girl…

She didn’t know why but she felt something churn inside of her, seeing the girl close to Sasuke. Naru’s brows furrowed...what is this feeling? She asked herself…

Naruko sighed and turned around, shaking her head

‘I’ll just ask Temari and Hinata about this feeling later…’

-----

“COME ONE, COME ALL! Try your luck on our Shuriken and Kunai toss!” Aki said as she gathered a crowd. People lined up picking between Kunai and Shuriken.

“Give it a shot sir” Tsuki said as the guy threw the kunai but missed the target.

“Amateurs.” Shizuka muttered before looking at a girl.