Chapter 13: A song in their Secret Place

Shizuka: Hey there~ Chapter 13...

Warnings blach blah you know it already, Dont wanna keep on repeating it

Comment please...seriously...im feeling lonely here.....

Dont own anything except the plot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

卍 Fast forward no Jutsu! 卍

Naruko now with red puffy eyes (the result of crying), after the tearful event with ANBU. They parted ways earlier with a plan of having a farewell party before Naruko leaves.

Naruko walked down the familiar path of trees that leads to a very important place to her. To Sasuke. To both of them. Naru continued walking, passing by a small river until she reached an abandoned playground surrounded by Cherry blossom trees. It had an old swing, monkey bar, slide, see saw and at the far side of the playground was a while gazebo, the pillars were wrapped with vine like plants that had an array of different kinds flowers growing from them. Even though the playground was abandoned, it was beautiful there was even a very big cherry blossom tree nearby on a hill. (Picture at the side)

Naruko sat on one of the swings and looked up the dimming sky. The stars one by one becoming visible. Naruko took a deep breath in and hummed lightly, the sound resounding in the empty playground. Naruko looked around and smiled lightly, remembering the first time she and sasuke first found this place.

(I got lazy on making a flashback scene and the summer heat is so not helping either so...)

They were still in 3rd grade back then, it was already late afternoon and the sun was going to set. They were too caught up in playing that they didn't even notice that they entered the forest and got lost. They wandered here and discovered this place. Then the playground became their Secret hideout. They're own special place. End of Summarized flashback.

Naruko closed her eyes and listened to her surroundings. The Air breezed, the tree leaves rusting. She smiled as the urge to sing came to her. Complying on her feelings, Silvery lyric spilled from her mouth, the melodious sound dancing with the breeze of the now starry sky.

卍 Henge: Sasuke!! 卍

Sasuke grumbled walking away from Sakura. Again. She had asked him for a date. Of course as the boyfriend he is, complied. But when Sasuke refused to comply to kiss her in front of many people, she screeched like a monkey demanding him to kiss her full blown (with tongue and all). Sasuke growled again remembering the shame he felt when Sakura was whining like a baby in front of many people. He walked faster to wherever his foot is going to take him. Few minutes later he looked around, deciphering where he currently is, and found that the place was very familiar to him. His eyes softened seeing the small path to their hideout. Deciding to go to the abandoned park he slowly in a steady pace made his way. When he neared the park, he noticed a person sitting on one of the swings back turned to him.

'Naruko?' He thought, seeing as Naruko is the person sitting on the swing. He was about to go near her when a soft melodious voice resonated.

卍 KAI!! 卍

(Shizuka: Try thinking of Sasuke and Naruko's friendship and the Naruko-moving-away part while reading the lyrics...)

Thank you

I'm glad that you're here

No matter the time

I can always smile

No matter how many years pass while we're away from each other

Nothing will have changed

We're Best Friends

I love you, I really love you

I'm sorry for waiting so long to say this

I was driven into a corner alone

When I hear your faint voice

I felt like I could make it

I can tell you anything

Even things I can't tell my mom

You understand better than anyone

When I'm happy you're just as happy for me

And you're the one to scold me when I'm wrong

Thank you

I'm glad that you're here

No matter the time

I can always smile

No matter how many years pass while we're away from each other

Nothing will have changed

We're Best Friends

I love you, I really love you

You quickly see through my pretenses

When I'm feeling down

You're the first to send me a caring emails

That have saved me so many times

You said I should go ahead and cry when I feel like crying

Because you'd be at my side

My greatest ally

I wonder if there's anything I can do for someone like you?

When I figure it out I'll race over to you, I promise

Thank you

I'm glad that you're here

No matter the time

I can always smile

No matter how many years pass while we're away from each other

Nothing will have changed

We're Best Friends

I love you, I really love you

I'll always be praying

I want you to be the happiest person in the world

Thank you

I'm glad that you're here

No matter the time

I can always smile

No matter how many years pass while we're away from each other

Nothing will have changed

We're Best Friends

I love you, I really love you

[The name of the song is "Best friend" by Kana Nishino, it's a Japanese song and there's a video at the side for the song]

(Shizuka: You could say I just wanted to lengthen this chapter that's why there's a song =_=V...)

Naruko sang the last verse still not noticing Sasuke being present. She sighed and stood up, smiling a bit because of her new song which was dedicated to her Best friend Sasuke. Checking the time using her phone she quickly ran home seeing that her favorite anime is about to start.

Sasuke was still staring at Naruko's retreating figure, still mesmerized by her angelic voices and couldn't help himself but smile thinking of the lyrics of the song Naruko sang. ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shizuka: done~ truth to be told I don't really like this chapter that much...dunno when ill update, just wait.

Commentsssssssss or Reeevviiiieeeewwwwwwwssssssssss