Chapter 25: Too Cool for School!!!

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shizuka: We just got TOO bored.....not much comment/revies....and our slowly disappearing motivation.......so we played a prank to see/read what your reactions would be...hehe =_=V

COMMENTS OR REVIEWS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~TT^TT

Warnings Typos.grammar.spellings.profanities.

I DONT OWN ANYHTING EXCEPT THE PLOT

_________________________________________________________

卍 Henge: Sasuke! 卍

Hours later, true to Naruko's words he is now fully healed. After taking a bath sasuke got out of the bathroom wearing only his black sweatpants and a towel around his neck which he was using to dry his wet hair.

Checking the time he found that it's already '12:18'....lunch time...and as if on cue Sasuke's stomach growled. Deciding to cook something he stepped out of his room and was immediately attacked by the delicious smell of food almost making him drool...His stomach growled again. Swallowing the lump on his throat he made his way downstairs...He heard a faint humming from the kitchen resounding in the hallways.

Entering the Kitchen sasuke blushed at the sight of Naruko wearing a frilly apron (where did she get that?), hair tied in to a ponytail and she was humming a happy tune with a soft smile on her face  while cooking what smelled to be...curry?

'Am I married now?' Sasuke thought now lost in his Fantasy land not noticing he was staring at her...  

卍 KAI! 卍

Finished in cooking the curry Naruko served it on a plate with rice (Curry rice). She shivered involuntarily when she felt someone's stare at her. She spun around to see Sasuke.......blink blink......It took her a few seconds to register Sasuke's current...uhh...look...Sasuke is currently Shirtless, hair still dripping wet...

A full blown blush tainted Naruko's cheeks as she quickly spun back around

"Put a shirt on Teme!" She shouted, snapping sasuke out of his fantasies.

Finally noticing his situation Sasuke smirked at Naruko "Hn." He said in a teasing tone before wearing a dark blue shirt (Where did he get that?), Naruko 'tch-ed' at him and served the food.

"Lunch."She said, Sasuke merely nodded staring at the curry.

"I never knew you can cook..."

"Of course I can!"

"You sure this is edible?" Sasuke asked poking a piece of meat in the curry with a  fork.

"F*ck you." Naruko glared at him.

"No thank you. I'd rather not traumatize the table with your offer."Sasuke countered, Naruko blinked once...twice....then thrice, she didn't know if she should be mad about what the teme said or shocked at what he just said...Naruko chose the first one quickly...

"In your dreams Teme..." She glared at him

"You wish" Sasuke shot back with a smirk, Naruko opened her mouth to speak but closed it afterwards not really knowing what to say or retort, but she did send him her fiercest glare...Inwardly scaring the Uchiha (he hid it well....) Naruko sat in front of Sasuke while muttering something with 'bastard' 'pervert' and 'rabbits' in the line, Sasuke just watched her fuming face while she still muttered things.

Letting out a silent chuckle Sasuke turned back down to his plate, staring at the curry looking for any poisons or any weird thins mixed in it. This time Naruko watched Sasuke in amusement waiting for his reaction on her cooking....

Raising a spoonful he took his first bite.

3

2

1

'Delicious!' Sasuke thought as his eyes twinkled but it was gone in a second as he quickly composed himself, seeing Naruko smirk.

"Not bad." He said in a flat serious voice, but a tint of pink dusted his cheeks.

"Thanks teme." Naruko grinned

"Hn...." Sasuke smiled slightly.

Their lunch continued peacefully, enjoying the silence while they ate.

----------------------------------------------------------

Naruko had a big smile plastered on her face as she now is on her way to somewhere....while remembering hers and Sasuke's conversation.

卍 Flashback no Jutsu!! 卍 (We didn't know what to write for their convo so...whatever.)

"Naruko...I'm sorry...." Sasuke apologized "I---"

"Its fine It is all in the past." Sasuke looked up in shock

"What?"

"I told you...Its fine..."

"It's not fine! I just stood there doing nothing....I....I'm sorry..."

"Stop. Look at me and listen. I said its fine so it's fine. The past is in the past."

"But I-"

"Shut up. I swear if you say anything that isn't Uchiha like, I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine"

"...."

"Good. Now stop sulking"

"I am not sulking Uchihas do not mope."

"Uh huh...you were totally sulking and *smirk* remember 3 years ago you sulked cause Itachi killed your cereal bars."

"Hn. You were sulking too..."

"My poor babies...." The two burst out laughing

"Hey. But seriously...I'm so-"

"I forgive you teme..."

卍 Flashback ends!!卍

Naruko's train of thoughts was cut when another thought invaded her mind...

'SH*T! I FORGOT ABOUT SCHOOL!!'

.

.

.

'To hell with school....I'm too school for cool---wait isn't it supposed to be the other way around?' She pondered

......

'Nah~~~ who cares?'

Just then her phone rang

"Hello?"....

."Un. Yeah."....

"Really? It already arrived?"........

"Okay, Ill text you the address..."...........

"Set it up for me please...".........

"Yeah thanks."..........

"Bye..."...........

A large grin appeared on Naruko's face as she ended the call and quickly texted haku saying

'Hey Haku! Tell the teachers I won't be coming, for me! Thanks.'

Looking up at the azure sky with a grin...

'Now...to set the entire plan up...'

"It's been a long time since I've seen them after all...*smirk* I should give them a wonderful gift...."