Chapter 22: Banana Hammock

Shizuka: hey guys!!! Chapter 22 Is done...hope you like it and please comment or review....it's kinda frustrating really.... 

Tsuki: Yay!!! It's my first time greeting in here so... Tsuki Akari here! *\(^o^)/* I'm the editor that doesn't do anything...(Shizuka: Whoopee dee F***ing Doo how lucky of you~~~(♯`∧') tch.)

Aki: yeah ! Our editor is still alive :) it's a miracle! The only thing I want to say is .... DIE SAKURA DIE ! IF WE DIDNT NEED YOU I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU IN CHAP. 1 that's all :)

why readers whyyyy ...... Can't you Atleast leave a comment or two? Please......

IMPORTANT: well....you see....were working on a new story right now called "Web of Lies"....(not a fanfiction).We really like the plot of the story so we might be veeeery busy and were also busy with school...but!!BUT!!! we promise to update every wednesday/thursday <3 please understand....

Warnings.............there might be typos so forgive me in advance

We don't own anything except the plot =_=

__________________________________________

Naruko stared out of the out of the window, lost in her thoughts her mask of fake ness off her face. She didn't notice that it was already starting to rain, and before she knew it she was already In front of her house. Utakata opened the door and immediately shielded her of the rain with an umbrella as she got out.

" it's okay Utakata I can hold the umbrella myself....thank you..." She said quite gloomily her expression unreadable

"Very well milady, I will see you tomorrow..." Utakata handed another umbrella and bowed. Naruko nodded then went inside her house as the limousine left.

卍 Henge: Sasuke! 卍 (Shizuka: I don’t really know what to do with Sasuke...)

Sasuke was still on the roof staring at the empty space not minding one bit that he is getting drenched by the rain. All he could think of we're Naruko's tears and the pain that showed in her eyes. He sighed covering his eyes with both of his hands. He sighed loudly and stood up dusting his pants. He walked in the school, passed by his locker getting his black sketchpad, and made his way to the art room. He placed his sketchpad on an easel, opened it on a empty page taking out his charcoal pencils in the process. He breathed in and out before letting his emotions and imagination take control of his strokes.

卍 KAI! 卍

The next day Naruko woke up with the peaceful sound of rain pouring and the dreadful sound of her alarm clock ringing. Sighing she grudgingly got up off her beloved haven. ..Still feeling a bit sleepy she opened her window and breathed in the pleasant scent of rain.

‘Rainy day….a day I always dedicate to sleep….but sadly…Its school day….</3 well…at least today’s Friday’ her mood brightened and pumping her fist upward she shouted giddily

“TGIF!!!” but not a second later her bright mood vanished

‘I don’t really want to see sasuke…’

An hour later Naruko was already on her way to school when she spotted a beautiful creature being cornered by a couple of men on an empty alley.

“Hey little lady wanna hang out with us?”One of the men said giving a lecherous grin to the poor ‘girl’.

“Keep your FILTHY hands off of me!!” The beautiful creature shouted

Recognizing the voice, Naruko squinted her eyes seeing as she is very far away from them…