Chapter 38: The Start of a new Storm

Shizuka: Hey Guys! Sorry for taking so long...We're very busy in preparing for our graduation soo~~~ ;-P Teehee~ Updates might not be coming soon hehe~~

New cover btw :3 by IzayaKibaRyujiFREAK

Warnings:...

PLEASE COMMENT :3

We don't own anything except the plot :3

Naru's clothes and song at the media--->

All= 'Bold and Italic'

Another chara: 'Bold'

Naru= 'italic'

____________________

 "I'll be there by your side..."

No one noticed a pair of grayish brown eyes staring at Naruko longingly with a gentle smile which quickly turned to a hateful glare and scowl seeing the raven haired Uchiha who was beside the blonde angel. He turned around, his back facing the stage and left .

'He can't protect you, only I can protect you...'

Naruko caught a glimpse of red hair before disappearing, blending in the crowd. Naruko suddenly felt like something bad was going to happen but quickly shook it off

'I'm being paranoid...'

Sasuke noticed Naruko frown before quickly replacing it with a smile. He looked at the crowd and swore he saw a pair of grayish brown eyes glaring holes at him before it disappeared.

'What the hell?'

Their performance ended and both Sasuke and Naruko bowed to their audience whom were standing and applauding at them wanting for an encore.

But Naruko won't do it...

Unseen by the eyes of the people around her, Naruko grinned as she bowed again to the audience

Naruko started counting down in her mind, her grin getting wider.

'3'

'2'

'1'

*Click*

Panic filled the audience as all the lights suddenly turned off, they couldn't see anything, it was pitch black.

But the Darkness didn't last long. The sound of an electric guitar being played echoed in the gym as laser lights of different colors gave light to the darkness of the room and the spotlight turned on pointing at the stage.

There stood the whole ANBU with their gears set and grins on their faces. They didn't waste their time on waiting for the audience to snap out of their shock, no, they directly started playing their music filling the room and not a second later loud cheering from the audience came.

"It seems like everyday

I make mistakes

I just can't get it right"

As the song entered its chorus, Naruko urged the audience to join them in singing, and joined they did.

So shut up, shut up, shut up!

"Don't wanna hear it" Kiba sang in a frenzied manner a wide grin decorating his face

Get out, get out, get out

"Get out of my way" Shikamaru sang his part more lax manner

Step up, step up, step up