Chapter 41: Revealed

Shizuka: sorry for not updating we've been really busy with RL. Merry Christmas!!! and yea......Fries....

Note to the bastard who called us retards and thought we were gays:

Shizuka: Damn you! You fucking bastard! Fuck you, I'm not gay you little shit! I'm a GIRL and Sadistic as hell.

Aki: i have boobs. and its not man-boobs so i am a girl.. well.. they qualify as boobs so fuck u.

Tsuki: I exist. =_=.
____________

Henge: Sasuke!!

"Where is she?" Jiraiya growled, all playfulness gone, his face was dark and a black aura surrounded him

Sasuke shivered a bit at the man's aura, he had never seen jiraiya mad before, "Someone took her".

"I'm gonna murder someone" jiraiya said venomously and stormed out of the house.

"Get in line"

"No one rest till she's back" Jiraya ordered, walking straight to his red mustang

"Wasn't planning to" sasuke said to no one in particular as he watched the red mustang drive of.

Sasuke quickly dialed everyone's number via-group call. "Yo" "find her?" "is she there?" "*munch*" "..." Was the following answer.

"ANBU's garage" was all the young uchiha said before walking to his Lamborghini. His aura the same color as his car, pitch black. He quickly went inside the driver's seat and threw his iphone6 at the back of his car not caring on where it'll land.

Henge: Jiraiya!!

Jiraya quickly drove down the highway, completely bypassing the speed limit, driving with only one hand, the other holding his phone.

"Speak" was the calm response on the other line.

Jiraiya didn't answer for quite awhile, unsure on how to tell her the bad news and finally he decided "she's gone."

"Explain" was the respond, venom clear on her voice.

"I'm on my way"

"I want blood" she demanded darkly.

" and blood you'll get" he promised, wanting the same thing as well. He heard an exasperated sigh "find the idiotic blonde and get her back" then the line went dead.

KAI!!!

Henge: Itachi!!

Itachi had met up with his parents whom had mysteriously arrived at least an hour and a half after they were called specially since the city they were previously in was at least a 2 day trip away and that was if you took a jet.

"Mother. Father" Itachi greeted in an unchiha tone as his parents exited their limousine. They nodded back in greeting.

"Status report" fugaku ordered immediately walking towards one of their many private security agency.

"Sasuke received a text connected to Naruko's disappearance."

"Where is he?" Mikoto asked with a gentle voice that had a steely tone.

"Knowing my foolish little brother he's probably gone to Naruko's house. Hopefully he's thinking rationally and not planning to find the kidnapers alone. He also sent me part of the message pertaining to Naruko's disappearance"

"Too late for that" Shisui said as he suddenly appeared behind Itachi and giving his aunt and uncle a respectful bow.

Mikoto and Fugaku looked at each other and Itachi before looking at Shisui with a frown on their faces.