Chapter 15: The Storm

Shizuka: ITS DONE!!!ITS FINALLY DONE!!! *Jumps up and down in happiness* After the loooong wait Chapter 15 is finally here. This chapter may suck...so ill say sorry in advance. Since i couldnt really use the one Aki wrote because it would not fit with chap 16 so here....

please comment or review.....................................................please.?....?...?

Warnings.....blah....blah...

I dont own anything except the plot...

___________________________________________________________________

The next thing she felt was someone roughly pushing her....

Naruko's eyes widened greatly as she felt gravity pull. Only thanks to her fast reflex that she was able to grab on the edge at the last minute. She winced at the stinging pain from her hand, as it was burdened by carrying her own weight...She held tightly while trying to avoid looking down....The pain from her hands increasing as time goes by. She gritted her teeth as she tried pulling herself up, mentally thanking her mother in convincing her to learn acrobatic gymnastics (?). Her musing was cut when she felt more pain come to her hands ...She looked up in horror as she saw the person she least want to see....Sakura...? Looking down at her with a lunatic grin plastered on her face...She raised one of her feet showing that she was wearing hot pink heels....her grin widened...Naruko's eyes widened as tears prickled her eyes.

"No! Stop Saku-" Pain hit Naruko's left hand causing her to scream and let go, As Sakura had roughly stepped on her hand with her stilettos. Sakura laughed maniacally. Naruko was now dangling on the edge, holding on with only one hand.

The door opening went unnoticed by the two girls as Sakura was too busy laughing her ass off and Naruko was too occupied in trying to get herself up...Sakura raised her foot again, about to step on Naruko's other hand...and step she did. Sakura's heels sinked on her soft skin as it slightly drew blood.

"GAH!!!" Naruko screamed in pain...but she didn't let go.

"HELP!!!!!!!!" Naruko screamed.

'Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!'

She cussed repeatedly in her mind as she felt herself slipping. And not a second later her hand slipped from the edge. She closed her eyes tightly as she waited for her imminent death.

.

. >_<.....

.>_<???

>_o

o_<

O_O!!! Naruko's eyes widened, she sighed in relief knowing that she didn't fall more or less die.

"HURRY AND CLIMB UP DOBE!!!!" Naruko's head snapped up seeing her savior shout at her.

"Sa-Sasuke!!" Tears again streamed down her face, but this time in relief. She nodded and pulled herself up. Naruko collapsed on the ground shaking, having no strength left to stand knowing that if Sasuke didn't arrive she would have already died. She looked around and saw sakura also on the ground struggling to get up. Naruko's jaws clenched as she shakily got up. Sasuke tried to assist her but Naruko just pushed him away. Naruko glared at Sakura with great intensity. She stumbled a it but made her way to Sakura and

'Punch' she punched her straight on the face. Causing Sakura to fly a few cm away. Naruko snapped. Naruko finally snapped. Her patience has finally run out after a long run.

"IF YOU WANT A F***ING FIGHT THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOU B***H!! I SAW MY LIFE FLASH A SECOND THERE YOU BANSHEE!!!" Naruko screamed and punched Sakura in the gut. Sakura coughed and glared at Naruko.

"You b**ch!!your always trying to get my sasuke-kun attention because your nothing but a sl*t who lives all by herself because her own parents didn't even want you and sasuke being the kind gentleman he is took pity on you but I can see right pass your disguise" Sakura screamed back and scratched both side of Naruko's face with her long nails causing it to bleed. The scratch marks looking like whiskers. (Explanation at the bottom.)

"You know nothing about my parents!" Naruko spat out charging at Sakura. (Shizuka: I don't know how to write fight scenes so yeah). Naruko and Sakura broke from each other both panting after their fight. Naruko's hair was messy and her uniform ripped, and she had a little blood at the side of her mouth. Sakura looked much worse than her, she had a black eye, nose bleeding, busted lip, her hair is super messy and clothes ripped that you could see the pink strap of her bra. They glared at each other until Naruko broke the contact, standing up straight bangs covering her eyes. Her hands clenched into a fist, and she gritted her teeth.

"You can have him...." Sakura and Sasuke stared at her in shock...

"What did you say?" Sakura asked confused

"I Said I give up damn it!!!" Naruko shouted with pure anger.

"Naruko..."Sasuke whispered

"I give up Sakura! You can have him for all I care! Damn it all!!! I'm tired!!! I'm tired of all this bullsh*t! Do you know how much I've suffered because of you!! Every day I had to put up with the bullying and beatings! Damn it were just best friends for f**k's sake. Why can't you understand that Sakura!" Naruko felt herself tearing up; she turned away and bolted out of the rooftop before anyone could even speak.

Naruko slammed the door open to her house and ran to the phone. She dialed her mother's number quickly. It rang for a few times until her mother's soft and caring voice was heard.

"Hello Naru-chan??"

"Kaa-san...." Naruko said, her words slurred a bit.

"I-I want to leave....".

____________________________________________________________________

about the whisker marks up there.....I know I mentioned about Naru's whisker marks in the very beggining...but.....i really didnt know what to write so i erased that part in the 1st chapter....and now the whisker marks were caused by Sakura....hope you understand.....also you know what Kaa-san means right?? if you dont it means mother/mom.

Shizuka: I really didnt know what to write so please understand, me and aki have some communication problems right now.. I know this is a verryyy boring chapter so yeah....Sorry...ill post chapter 16 in a few hours....