Chapter 5: Enter: ANBU!!!

Shizuka: Updates are slow i know...bear with me please..Im just too lazy to type...but ill try to fight my laziness...Its hard you know...TT_TT

Comment after reading please..

I DONT OWN ANYTHING!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henge: Sakura! (Shizuka: just saying it’s kind of like a POV or somewhat like With Sasuke or something like that... And please....again...don't ask...)

'This Sl**ty B**ch! Why is she with MY Sasuke-kun and Onii-sama!? She's such a sl*t!!!! I'm going to teach her a lesson she'll never forget, for getting close to MY Sasuke!'

Sakura took Naruko in an empty alley and slammed her to the wall near the garbage can and slapped her hard continuously.

"LISTEN HERE YOU UGLY SL*T! DO NOT EVER COME NEAR MY SASUKE-KUN! YOURE JUST A USELESS WASTE OF SPACE!! YOU SHOULD LEARN YOUR PLACE B**CH!!!" Sakura stopped slapping Naruko and glared at her

"IF YOU COME NEAR MY SASUKE-KUN AGAIN YOU’RE NOT JUST GONNA GET THAT!!!" Sakura said (Shouted) and left Naruko by the dumpsters.

KAI!!

After Sakura left Naruko stood up and caressed her now red cheeks from Sakura's slapping. Her bangs covering her eyes, Naruko made her way home. She went up her room and retrieved an orange notebook; opening it to an empty page she scribbled words like a madman. She didn’t notice the time pass by; minutes turned to hours until she finally closed her notebook and looked up showing a big grin plastered on her face.

'Thanks Sakura-san. You're mean and you injured me but you gave me inspiration for a new song.' Naruko thought grinning

She took out her phone and dialed a number

"Hello?" The person on the other line said

"Hello!!!!" Naruko hyperactively greeted

"Naru? What's wrong? Did you drink Milo again?" the person on the other line asked

"NOO!! I didn't! It's just that I have a new song!!!!"

"Really??"

"yeah! Call the others would ya!!"

"Sure. Same place?"

"Same place."

"Okay bye."

"BYE!!!!" Naruko ended the call.
She changed her clothes and now she's wearing a bright orange hoodie, black shirt underneath it and normal black shorts, Black and orange striped stockings that reached just over her knees and orange converse. She looked at her reflection from the mirror and nodded.

She went to her studio where even Sasuke has never come in nor knows of and grabbed her guitar case (with the guitar in it) and left in a hurry.

----------------------

Naruko arrived at a big garage studio, about 15 minute walk away from her house. She went inside and saw 4 boys. A pineapple head, red haired, a dark haired brunet, and a lighter shade hair brunet.

"Hey guys!!" Naruko greeted raising one of her hands

"Yo" A dark haired brunet or Inuzuka Kiba cheerfully greeted back. (Shizuka: I won't deny that I'm lazy in describing their looks.)