Chapter 29: Blink and you Lose!!!

Shizuka: We're veeery busy with school and we couldnt find that much time to write this so this chapter is very short. Anyway please leave comments and reviews....Aki's complaining -_-.....

BTW: BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO READ PLEASE GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BECAUSE I CHANGED SOME PARTS AT THE END...PLEASE....you might get confused of the changes...

PLEASE COMMENT/REVIEW. =_=

Warnings...OOC SASUKE!!!!!!This chapter contains a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery OOC SASUKE!!!

Dont own anything except the plot

________________________________________

Somewhere in the dark streets of Konoha, two of the most stubborn teens are having a STARING contest.

Onyx stared at Sapphire blue, as Sapphire blue stared back at Onyx. Wind blew past the two but neither of them backed down. The neighbors and passerby’s watched interest as the epic battle commenced waiting for one of them to blink.

‘I'm not going to blink!’ Naruko thought, feeling her eyes water

‘As an Uchiha I will not lose!”’ Sasuke thought to himself, sweat rolling down their faces as they stubbornly refused to lose to each other.

‘Doesn’t she know that it’s rude to stare at people!?’ Sasuke thought (You’re staring as well idiot.)

‘I'm going to stare at you no matter what! I'm not losing!’

Both already had tears running down their faces, both too stubborn to quit. Sasuke’s eyes started to twitch as Naruko squinted her eyes. The watchers watched in anticipation. One of them is going to blink, they knew it. Some neighbors and passerby’s silent betted on who’s going to win and some were cheering. one of them was about to blink when

CLICK

FLASH!

A bright flash caused both teens to blink. They blinked and blinked before they looked at the source of the flash, there stood a little boy with a camera on hand grinning widely at them.

“He he…Sorry big sis and big bro….it’s my first time watching an intense battle! I wanted to keep a memory of this day!” and with that the boy gave a shy smile before running away. The watchers groaned. IT WAS A TIE!!!!  Just a few more seconds….just a few more seconds and the person they were cheering/betting on could’ve won! Damn. Some sulked…they were so close….

Naruko sent a quick glance on Sasuke before she continued on walking. She walked past him and went straight to her door. Sasuke gave a smirk before entering the gates of his house.

Naruko meanwhile was searching for her key which is supposed to be in her bag. Supposed to be…if she hadn’t left it inside her house.

“Damn it!!”  She shouted

Taking out her mobile she dialed utakata’s number who answered at the 3rd ring

“Good evening milady…” Utakata greeted

“Hello Utakata I’m currently locked out of my own house. Bring key tomorrow bye. Thanks.” She said in a single breath before ending the call not waiting for Utakata to answer. Rude she knows…but who cares…she’s pissed right now.

She sighed loudly running her hands through her hair

“What the hell do I do now?” She asked herself. Maybe she should sleep over at Sasuke’s?

Turning her head over to see Sasuke on his porch keys on hand looking at her with a mocking smirk.

“Hn. Dobe” Sasuke said loud enough for her to hear…okay sleeping over at his place…a big X…

Sasuke playfully twirled his keys with his index finger in front of her view…

Why that Bastard

‘I’ll just go to a hotel…’ Naruko decided, but as she was about to exit her gates

Rain came pouring down~~

“DAMN IT ALL!!!!!” She screamed running back on her porch

“JUST GREAT! Thank you OH glorious FATE! I really needed a bath!” She said sarcastically while looking up the sky

“Pft.” Naruko turned around and saw sasuke barely holding his laugh. Jerk.
“Dobe….haha!” Great….Just great…”Tch.” Naruko turned back around choosing to ignore the laughing Uchiha

Maybe she should just run to get to the hotel…nah…the hotel’s too far away and she doesn’t have any clothes…

“Dobe.” Sasuke called but still Naruko ignored him

Or maybe just call Utakata….too troublesome…

“DOBE~~~” Again he called but still…

“D”

“O”

“B”

“E”

He shouted but still no response….

“Namikaze Naruko Don’t ignore me!”

Yea….troublesome but oh well…she’ll just call Utakata to pick her up…

“Naruko!” Sasuke called making Naruko sigh

“Guess I should get out the big guns…” Sasuke muttered

Looking back at Naruko whose back was facing him and cell phone on hand, he said

“I have Ramen” Naruko froze….

Ra….men……Ramen…..Ramen….Ramen….*u*….*drool* no…*gulp* no….she can’t be tempted…she won’t lose to temptation! She won’t be tempted by that demon!

“---I also have all the episodes of Katekyo Hitman Reborn...” Sasuke said

And in an instant…faster than a lightning Naruko was already standing in front of him

“Well Teme are we going in or not?” She asked with a raised eyebrow

Sasuke stared at her…

How did she get here so fast?

He shook his head…not bothering to find out how knowing it’ll just give him a head ache…

 ______________________

Shizuka: Sorry if its so short! We just dont have any time to write because of school XD....

CIAO~