Chapter 20: Painful Reunion

Shizuka: ..........*looks away* uhmm.....phantasy star......uh....yeah....anyway..I know this Chapter sucks and School is starting soon....summer is over...unfortunately...

SHOUT OUT:

Aki: If youre reading this before we meet tomorrow then all of the chapters after this needs to be reconstructed. Why? Cause i find it boring so bring an extra notebook and your pencil tomorrow neh~~Also dont be late!

Tsuki: You too...youre not a morning person but you need to try not to be late neh~~ we need your advice in reconstructing our amateurish story.

Warning: blah

Please leave comments/reviews.....its not that hard.....

I dont own anything except the plot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Naruko let's talk." Sasuke said firmly.

Naruko's eyes widened as her eyes met with Sasuke's. The crowd who was before noisy quieted down.

Without waiting for an answer Sasuke roughly dragged Naruko to the rooftop. On the way Naruko kept on calling Sasuke but he didn't stop nor did he turn to Naruko.

When they reached the rooftop Sasuke slammed the door close and pinned Naruko on the door. Both his hands at each side of Naruko's head.

"Where the f*ck have you been these past 3 years!?" Sasuke said menacingly, trying to hold his anger. Naruko who was looking down for the entire time looked up; they're faces merely inches apart. Naruko could feel Sasuke's warm breath tickle her skin. She looked away.

"I'm sorry..." Naruko muttered, Sasuke snapped

"Sorry!? Sorry! Is that all you're gonna say!?" Naruko flinched at the anger in Sasuke's voice.

"YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING A F**KING WORD!!! You just left a note without even saying where you're going or when you'd come back!"

"I'm sorry..." She muttered again, Sasuke 'tched' and punched the door just at the side of Naruko's head.

"What the F**k Naruko! Do you know how much pain you put me through! It was like hell the first few months you left! I couldn't stop thinking of you! I couldn't even sleep properly! Damn it Naruko!! What the hell were you thinking!?" Sasuke's words left Naruko into shock as she processed what she just heard. 'Was like hell', 'pain you put me through', 'I couldn't even sleep properly!'...his words echoed in Naruko's mind...

'I caused him pain? I put him through hell?' Naruko thought and clenched her hands into fists. Sasuke couldn't see her eyes as it was covered by her luscious blonde hair but he noticed her hands turn into fists.

*PUNCH!!* Sasuke's eyes widened as he fell onto the ground, He looked at Naruko who had just punched him on the face! The FACE! Like he cares....She had an angry no furious! Expression on her face.

"YOU THINK YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE IN PAIN! Before I left my life was nothing but hell! Because of your b**ch of a girlfriend! Why do you think I always had bruises and wounds because of your girlfriend! And don't you dare forget it was her who pushed me off the f**king roof!!" Sasuke was shocked as he recalled all the time she saw Naruko bloodied and beaten up. It was all because of Sakura? Sasuke looked up (he's still on the ground) at Naruko still on the state of shock, Tears were running down her beautiful face. Sasuke didn't know what to say... he was frozen...shocked....

He saw the pain in Naruko's face...the faint scars that Sakura forever embedded on her face...He tried to speak but before he could Naruko dashed out of the rooftop slamming the door close with a BANG. Leaving Sasuke alone on the roof, Naruko's voice echoed in his mind...

He remembered the times Naruko smiled but he clearly saw it was fake, every time he saw her with red puffy eyes and the time Sakura pushed her off the roof...Sasuke couldn't understand what he was feeling...It was anger mixed with pain. All those times he would look at Naruko's beaten form she would still smile and say she was fine and it was nothing...He was mad at himself...he was so clueless! His stupidity and cluelessness blinded him....

Sasuke was still on the ground but was now leaning on the door 'all of Naruko's suffering was my fault...' he thought to himself, He sighed loudly and ruffled his hair...looking up the sky...

"Naruko..." He said in a weak voice as he cried silently, covering his face with one of his hands as the other fell limply on the side...

Sasuke felt the cold air brush against his skin and watched the sky slowly turning dark...he then whispered to the wind knowing that the person whom he wanted to hear it wont....

"I'm sorry...."

_______________________________________________________

Shizuka: Short chapter....I know...but well....As what i just shoutout to Aki the next chapters need to be reconstructed cause in the beginning when i first wrote this story I didnt actually think of what will happen from there on or how this will end... Teehee.....

Comment/Review please...

Ciao~~~