Chapter 34: Holy Food and School Festival

Hey guys! We're back with a new chapter in tow XD XD 

Shizuka: Its been hectic for the last 2 weeks. Exams and other things keeping us busy but we managed anyway...*sigh* I'm tired.....no inspiration, no motivation.....ahhh...so hard....I wanna eat fries....my beloved fries...

Aki: French Fries hotter, sexier and yummier than boys! XD 

Tsuki: I'm alive and clueless! but i wanna eat fries.....random? I think so 0_0?

Why we're mentioning fries? You'll find out after you read the whole chapter. 

 Warnings: You know. 

PLEASE COMMENT/REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASEEEEEE~~~~~

We don't own anything except the plot

________________________________

 Naruko and Sasuke continued walking till they stopped in front of the MOST Romantic place on earth, more romantic than the beach, a view of Konoha on a cliff or even a marriage proposal combined, a place which can be described as a couples' paradise and that place is called...

.

.

.*Drum rolls*

McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!!

They both entered the restaurant and went straight to the vacant cashier.

"Good evening Ma'am, Sir Welcome to McDonalds, may I take your order?" The cashier girl said in an overly cheerful voice with a big smile on her face.

"Quarter pounder with extra tomatoes" Was Sasuke's immediate replies

"Cheese burger with the most holy of all foods" Naruko said with a serious expression on her face

"What size would be the holy food?" The cashier girl asked also in serious voice.

"Large."

"Your orders would be brought to you shortly." The cashier girl bowed politely, Naruko and Sasuke nodded.

"Hey Sasuke let's find a table." Naruko said watching Sasuke pay for their food. They walked around the fast food till they found the perfect place to sit, just at the corner of the store near the window. They both didn't notice that on the opposite, there sat two figures watching their every move intently.

--------------------------------------

In the corner at McDonalds two men sat, one was wearing a weasel mask, the other a bird mask and on their table were roasted chicken, wine, French bread, Caesar salad, wine goblets and the most fancy dining ware.Their table looking completely out of place in the Fast food.

"They seem to be having fun." Itachi said

"And it doesn't seem like the world is ending YET. It must be a sign." –Shisui

"What's with you and signs?" Itachi

"What's with you and Nail polish?" Shisui bit back

"Touché~" Itachi said as he re-applied his black nail polish.

---------------------------------

"Here's your holy order ma'am" The waiter said placing the most holy food of all on their table.....French Fries

"Thank you" Naruko gave the waiter a friendly smile making the said waiter flush. Sasuke gave the famous Uchiha glare and the waiter quickly ran away like his life depended on it.