Chapter 9: Of Temptations and Thumbtacks

Shizuka: Chapter 9 is done~~!!!!!!!!

Warning for some profanities.

I dont own anything

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excitement filled Naruko as she quickly leaped out of bed and ran to her window.

"HEY TEME! GET UP!" Sasuke opened his window rubbing his eyes. "Morning naru..." He said sleepily.

"It's back to school today Sasuke!!!" Naruko said excitement evident on her voice. Sasuke smiled lightly, almost unseen.

"Jam or Jelly?" Sasuke asked, Naruko paused for a moment and said "Jelly!" Sasuke nodded and closed his window back. Naruko closed her window and went to the bathroom, after taking a shower and changing her clothes into her school uniform which consisted of the normal blue sailor uniform. She was packing her things when she heard a knock on her window. Opening it there sasuke in all his glory, hair dripping wet, he had his pants on and was still starting to button his shirt with one hand, seeing one of his hands was occupied. He looked at Naru and said "Catch." And threw toast with jelly spread at her which she caught swiftly, but got some of the jelly on her hands. She grumbled a bit, but licked the jelly off her hand, forgetting that Sasuke was looking at her.

Sasuke who was looking blushed at the sight, he tried to stop himself from blushing but his overactive imagination wasn't helping him at all. He turned away 'damn dobe, doesn't even know what she's doing.' Sasuke grumbled. (Shizuka: She isn't doing anything Sasuke-kun~~She's just simply licking the jelly of her hand...=_=)

"Hey Teme!" Naruko called, Sasuke turned to her while fixing her tie which he's doing so terribly. Naruko looked at the disheveled tie and couldn't help but giggle.

"What dobe?" Sasuke scowled, clearly irritated by his tie.

'So what if I don't know how to tie a tie.' Sasuke grumbled

"Haha. Sasuke.. Till now you don't know how to tie a tie?" Naruko asked him teasingly.

"So what?" His brows twitched, Naruko smiled at him

"Come out of there teme, I'll wait for you outside, ill tie it for you." She said, Sasuke nodded and they closed their windows.

Naruko waited for Sasuke to come out, since he still needed to wake Itachi up. The door creaked open and out came duck-butt-head.

"Itachi awake already?" Naruko asked

"Yeah"

"Hnn....this is quite a surprise...It’s rare for him to be wake up this easily..."

"I know..." Sasuke muttered remembering all the times where he had to wake up his brother using different methods (that included hammers, drums, frying pan, taser and etc.) which surely would have woken a normal person up but no~ Uchiha’s weren’t normal humans after all. He sighed.

"Come here Sasuke, ill fix your tie." Sasuke went near her as told, Naruko started fixing his tie.

'this scene looks like for those who are a married couple.' Sasuke thought a light tint of pink on his cheeks. Unaware of someone watching them from a window.

'oh little brother..i know just what you're thinking..' Itachi thought with a knowing smirk. After fixing Sasuke's tie. They made their way to school. Naruko saw a black and orange cat playing with each other.

"Hey teme! Look! It's you and me!" Sasuke looked at the two cats, and gave out a 'hn.'. Naruko looked at him for a moment then put both of her hands behind her head and said..

"Graduation is near...two months more Sasuke...a lot of things happened...like you and the ban- I mean sakura." Naruko smirked and looked at Sasuke who had an annoyed look.

Soon afterwards they reached the school. Naruko went to her locker to change into her indoor shoes, Sasuke's locker beside hers. But as Naruko wore her Shoe she let out a 'yelp' of pain. Sasuke quickly turned to her and saw Naruko hopping on one foot while holding the other one.

"What happened?" Sasuke asked helping Naruko

"It felt like I stepped on a bunch of needles" Naruko said while pointing at her fallen shoe. Sasuke picked her shoe and looked inside of it and said

"close...not needles but thumbtacks" He said while taking a lot of thumbtacks from inside her shoe. Naruko took one of the thumbtacks and noticed it was color pink then she said while clutching her hands

"That bubblegum banshee..." She grumbled on her breath. Sasuke took the other shoe that was still in the locker and tipped it and down came a pile of pink thumbtacks. There was so many that it almost formed an ant hill. Sasuke was still holding the shoe, waiting for the rain of thumbtacks from naruko's shoe to stop.

"I swear that spoiled bubblegum will pay someday..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

And done!!!

Shizuka: Short Chapter I know...ill make it up to you on the next one...

Ciao~~~~