Chapter 3

The more I think about it the more it’s important I make Jackie happy. Maybe a baby would bring us some more happiness. Especially after the tense Cuba Crisis, But what if my stupid womanising makes it difficult or means she loses the baby… This is my fault.

When Jack came out from the bathroom he found Jackie standing watching out of the window. He slowly snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. “Hey.”

“Bunny,” She blushed.

He kissed her neck. “I’m sorry.”

She stroked his hair. “We’ve been there Jack, we can move on.”

He nodded and kissed her. “When do you want to start working on this baby?” He teased.

“When you’re not meant to be at work.”

He laughed. “Ok, I’ll go.”

“Maybe I don’t want you too.”

He brushed his lips against hers and let his hands fall to her hips. “What if someone catches us?” She asked breathlessly nuzzling his neck.

His eyes were closed. “I can spend time with my wife.”

She giggled and ruffled his hair. He whisked her on to the bed. “Jack!” She teased. Her hands quickly unbuttoned his shirt. He smirked. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

After they’d made love, they lay close together. Jackie rested her head on his chest. “I meant what I said during the Cuba Crisis, about never leaving you.”

He kissed her hair. “I know, and I appreciate it so much.”

She smiled and rubbed his chest. Suddenly Kenny knocked on the door. “Jack?”

He groaned. “What?”

“Your next meeting is in ten minutes.”

“I’ll be there.”

“Ok.”

Jack turned to his wife. “We should work on this more later, in secret.” He winked.

She blushed. “I love that idea, Mr. President, but you must go your country needs you.” She giggled.

He smiled and left.

For the first time in my life, I feel happy, satisfied….complete. I really hope I can keep my promise and be faithful I want this to work out well. I love her.