Works Like a Charm (AsaNoya)

Asahi, Noya supposed, was kind of like a giant dog. He was friendly, large, sweet, and had separation anxiety.

If Asahi was a large dog, that made Noya some sort of Pomeranian. He was small, overly excited all the time, and he bit people when he didn't know what to do.

Like right now, he mused as he bounced off the walls with Hinata. They'd just been told that they were having a practice match with Fukorodani at the end of the week and they were ecstatic.

"Do they ever calm down?" Tsukishima grumbled, rubbing his temples.

He had complained about having a headache to Yamaguchi a few minutes earlier but none of them really seemed to care at the moment.

"Watch this," Suga whispered to Tsukishima, smirking. "Asahi, can you do the thing?" he asked sweetly, raising an eyebrow at the tall ace.

Asahi nodded with a small blush, lightly grabbing his small boyfriend by the shoulders to stop his movements for a moment.

"Nishi, can you calm down please?" Asahi asked quietly, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy for a moment, laying his head on Noya's hair before the boy went completely limp.

He would've looked dead save for the light rise and fall of his chest from where he was breathing.

"How the hell did he do that?" Tsukishima asked, thunderstruck.

"It works like a charm, but only Asahi can do it, even before they were dating. It's like Asahi is just a natural sedative to Noya," Suga explained.

"I wonder if that would work on Hinata with Kageyama?" Yamaguchi pondered, watching where Hinata was still vibrating with excitement.

"Let's try it," Suga murmured, offering the suggestion to Kageyama nonchalantly.

"I feel like Kageyama might strangle Hinata though," Ennoshita chimed in, making the others realize this might not have been the best idea ever.

But, surprisingly, it worked.

Kageyama had wrapped his arms around the front of Hinata, effectively holding him in place. The small boy had a surprised expression on his face as he looked back at Kageyama, who murmured, "You need to calm down dumbass," into his ear before the boy went boneless, leaning back against his setter.

"Maybe they're made of the same thing," Daichi muttered.

"Maybe it's just a size thing," Suga murmured.

"Who knows, but it works."

"Like a charm," they all muttered, watching the two pairs with an interest that looked somewhat creepy.

(Edit: OMG I FOUND THE FUCKING COMIC ON THE INTERNET OH MY FUCKING GOD IT TOOK FOREVER BUT I changed the pic. I started this in all caps and then lost all my energy. What the hell is wrong with me? I mean honestly?)