Dreams (UkaTake [Smut])

Warning: This does contain sexual content, dirty talk sort of?, a praise kink and a talking kink that I can't remember the name to. If you don't like that, or anything gay then I suggest you read something else. Thank you my lovelies!

"W-What are you doing Keishin?" Takeda asked, shivering when Ukai wrapped his arms around Ittestu's waist. Ittetsu had been trying to make coffee, and he'd just poured the grounds in.

"Being affectionate to the best advisor I could've ever asked for," he replied, making Keishin smile.

Takeda shivered again as the coach of their volleyball team dragged his teeth light over his boyfriend's neck, right above his pulse point..

"I love this, I love you. But I have to ask. What brought this on?" Ittestu asked, wrapping his arms over Keishin's.

"I had a dream about you that I couldn't resist," Keishin murmured, shamelessly grinding his hips against Takeda's ass. He was already supporting a semi, and it made Takeda horny just thinking about where that could lead with the entire weekend available to them.

Ittetsu groaned, grinding back against his boyfriend, trying not to sound as needy as he felt.

"Are you trying to be quiet for me baby?" Keishin asked, tugging on Ittetsu's earlobe teasingly, the gesture going straight to their cocks.

"M-Maybe," he panted, arching his neck to give Keishin more access.

"Be loud, as loud as you want, my neighbors are gone for the week," Keishin murmured, though it was more of a low growl than anything else. It made Takeda's dick twitch in his pants, and he could feel Keishin's own erection grow against his backside.

"Haah!" he whined when Keishin bit down on Takeda's neck, so hard that he knew there would be a hickey there when they were done.

"Do you like that, love?" Keishin purred, moving his arms so that his hands were slipping under Ittetsu's shirt to run his fingers over Takeda's chest, something that made the smaller man moan, his boyfriend's hands warmer than his own flushed skin.

Keishin turned his boyfriend towards him, claiming Ittetsu's mouth with his own. The kiss was heated, but sweet, and it made Takeda smile.

"I love you," he murmured, wrapping his arms around Keishin's neck, grinding their hips together.

"I love you too," Keishin replied, picking Takeda up, the dark-haired male instantly wrapping his legs around the taller man, grinning when Keishin groaned at the friction the movement caused.

"Bedroom, please," Takeda whined, his voice rising higher and higher in octave as he got more and more turned on.

Keishin groaned in response, carrying him down the hall to their bedroom, slamming the door with his foot.

"Shirt off baby, I want to see you," Keishin murmured, toying with the hem of his boyfriend's shirt.

Takeda arched his back, wanting some more friction, and allowing Keishin the opportunity he needed to throw his boyfriend's shirt on the other side of the room for them to find later.

"You too, I want to see you too," Ittetsu groaned, running his hands along Keishin's back, wanting, needing to feel more of the man he was in love with, the man he would give everything to.

"Anything for you love," Keishin murmured, pausing his assault on Ittetsu's neck to shuck off his shirt, gazing down at the man below him, taking in the warm, smooth, unmarked skin. It wouldn't stay unmarked for long if Keishin had anything to say about it.

"Like what you see?" Takeda asked, wriggling beneath Keishin, trying to get him to move, to do something!

"I love what I see baby, but do you know what I like to see more than this? More than you writhing around underneath me wanting my cock so deep in your ass that you can feel it in your stomach? I love seeing you sitting on the couch when I get home, snuggled up in a sweater that has my scent all through it, seeing you just waking up in the mornings when we don't have to do anything, I love seeing you wrapped up in the covers of my bed, your face buried in my pillow because it smells like me when you miss me."