{ chapter 6 }

{ This is the shittiest chapter ever and I'm going to edit it as soon as I can }

-

"Hunter,"

I nudged him a little, watching his eyes open for a split second before closing again. I sighed; hating having to move him from his comfortable sleep. "Hunter, come on..it's past 12,"

He'd been sleeping for fucking ages. I couldn't complain, because I knew it was part of his sleep disorder. If he wasn't sleeping enough then he was sleeping too much. It fucked with his emotions, made him either really hyper or really agitated. I knew it bothered him, but it wasn't his fault.

He looked so cute. Sleeping at my side with his arms around my waist, Hunter had stayed with me all night. I half expected him to wake up, shove me away from him and get back in his bed. But he didn't. Even now as his eyes opened, he just stared.

"How you feeling?"

"Shit," he mumbled; closing his eyes again before I nudged him. "What?"

"Tell me you're fantastic," he looked at me weird and I rolled my eyes. "Tell me you're fantastic. I guarrantee that you'll smile and you will feel fantastic,"

"Fine," he sighed. "I'm fantastic,"

He looked down immediatley and smirking, I grabbed his chin. Lifting it up to meet my eyes, I chuckled as I saw the small smile spread across Hunter's face.

"I knew it!"

"Fuck off," he playfully shoved me away and stretched his arms out to sit up. He looked around a bit, like he was trying to get it round his head where he was. And then he shoved the blankets away and sighed. "I dunno why I did that,"

"What do you mean?"

"Last night," he said awkwardly. "I dunno what the fuck I was-"

"Hey," I smiled and touched his shoulder, causing him to turn around and look at me with troubled eyes. "Don't worry about it. It's ok,"

"Alright," he nodded and ran a hand threw his hair. "Thanks..I guess,"

"Don't mention it,"

*

"I came in to check on you and Hunter and I'm just wondering about the bed situation-"

"He was upset and I was there for him," I explained to Chris who was just staring at me weirdly. "I swear! I mean, at first he was trying to kill me. But I guess everything just got too much for him. He just needed someone. And anyway, I'm pretty sure I wasn't his first choice."

"It was nice of you," he murmured. "And you were like that all night?"

"Yeah, is that a problem?"

"No," he assured me. "It's just-"

"Weird? Crazy? Kinda scary? Yeah I know," I laughed a little before letting out a deep breath. "Was it the anniversary last night? Of when his Dad..you know,"

"Um..yeah. Yeah it was," Chris murmured; staring awkwardly ahead. "I knew he was gonna freak out. He did last year as well. Is he ok now? I mean, does he seem ok after you helped him?"

I smiled a little before admitting, "he's fantastic."

*

Cassie and Lucy were coming round. We had to be super quiet until Chris went out, and then we could fuck around as much as we wanted for the rest of the night. I was kinda scared about how Hunter would act around them. I mean, he was still kinda touchy about last night and I had no idea if he was gonna freak out or not.